Sign in to follow this  
shadeone

F-117a in Desert Storm Mod?

Hey guys! complete newb here....

just wondering something about the ODS mod.... does the f-117a have a cockpit? I found the ODS manual (more of a readme thean a manual) through another thread and in the credits it just gives credit for whoever did the skin and doesnt list a cockpit animator. I have been trying many different sims lately and have shied away from them because i just cant seem to find that perfect f-117a stealth simulator.... there is always something that just isnt quite right that takes away some of the feel for me...

anyways, if there is a nice cockpit for the stealth in ODS, can someone post a picture? It would really be appreciated! I will be getting the mod eventually anyways but im waiting for a computer repair at home and that mgiht be a while, i just need something to drool over ;)

thanks in advance!

shade

Yes, it has a nice cockpit wich seems to be quite close to that of the Nighthawk. It is also a cool experience to fly the jet in campaign, intersting given the characteristics of the aircraft and the mission profile it had. Btw, so far ODS is available only for the first generation, AFAIK, so you need WOE specifically

Yes, it has a nice cockpit wich seems to be quite close to that of the Nighthawk. It is also a cool experience to fly the jet in campaign, intersting given the characteristics of the aircraft and the mission profile it had. Btw, so far ODS is available only for the first generation, AFAIK, so you need WOE specifically

Nice!!!! thanks!

got a screenshot perhaps?? :D

I was very impressed with ODS, it was an amazing transformation of the game and it's creators deserved the applause that everyone gave when it came out drinks.gif definately worth getting good.gif ..............the one thing that really stood out to me was that I was disappointed with the look and the feel of the cockpit in the F-117 (hopefully my honesty doesnt offend anyone) then again I really never spent anytime in it, I just kinda had a look and at it, took a quick flight and moved on.

I was very impressed with ODS, it was an amazing transformation of the game and it's creators deserved the applause that everyone gave when it came out drinks.gif definately worth getting good.gif ..............the one thing that really stood out to me was that I was disappointed with the look and the feel of the cockpit in the F-117 (hopefully my honesty doesnt offend anyone) then again I really never spent anytime in it, I just kinda had a look and at it, took a quick flight and moved on.

still no screenshots?!? :(

its gonna be a few weeks before i can get to playing this mod, i need eye candy haha!

shade

the one thing that really stood out to me was that I was disappointed with the look and the feel of the cockpit in the F-117 (hopefully my honesty doesnt offend anyone) then again I really never spent anytime in it, I just kinda had a look and at it, took a quick flight and moved on.

Your lucky we even had we pit for the F-117. That thing was put together by a miracle since we didnt have the max file.

still no screenshots?!? :(

its gonna be a few weeks before i can get to playing this mod, i need eye candy haha!

shade

Dude,

trust me on this one. You don't need eye candy for ODS as it is one of THE most intense campaigns for these sims. About the only similar level of difficulty and danger i have ever found is the almighty terrifying flak in the WOV Gold mod. After a few missions, you aren't concentrating so hard on how "neat" something looks because you are going to be distracted by everything the mission requires to get it done and get home in one peice.

Another thing: For eyecandy it can be rewarding to look at the screenshot threads! What people post is awesome!

good.gif

I've always wondered if I didn't OVERDUE the Iraqi air defenses.... I guess not!!

wrench

kevin stein