Sign in to follow this  
Dutchy

Internet radio

Hello Folks,

Most time that I behind my pc sit at home (at work I listen to radio music of this time, no country). I listend to www.nashvillefm.nl

Nice country music, but I think not new.

Does somebody know a real American Internet Country station for free?

Salute

Dutchy

Dutchy,

You better be careful.

Your computer could suffer permanent damage if you listen to country music with it.

Heh, heh, heh....

I know I'll get flamed for that comment, but I couldn't resist it.

Navy Chief

No Chief I think you're right :lol: But hey Dutchy, if you go download Winamp 5.03 you can use the "Media Library" feature and you should be able to find internet radio of all types, and there shoudl lots of country stations.

Chief...you spend to much time in the sun??(sorry swabbie had to ask) ;) did the salt corrode your brain? :D Country rocks...BUT BLUEGRASS RULZ!!

Dutchy,most media players have radio channels or go to Yahoo and check out Launch for music and videos..for free.

Maybe thats my problem, Dagger, ....I rarely go out in the sun! I'm one of those types who prefers airconditioning to the sweltering Georgia summers. Kind of strange, though, as I wasn't raised in a house with aircond. in Indianapolis. But I won't live without it now, that's for sure.

Country music is something I never acquired a taste for. Oh, there's some artists that I occasionally like to listen to, but overall...I much prefer pop, rock, and jazz.

NC

Chief..maybe that's my problem..spent to much time under the steel(yes I wore steel helmets,not kevalar.)

but I play Bluegrass and around here it has and always will rule..it's like a religion and Earl is God!!earl4.jpg

check out Yahoo launch..all kinda videos and radio..free.

I guess listening to KNAC metal outta LA is outta the question? I'm hooked on listening to MEGADETH while flying....or maybe some Guerilla Radio...LIGHTS OUT!

<C>

Fates

What's wrong with country and Bleu Grass? I listen also to Heavy Metal (see mine lyrics under mine name), ska, Bruce Springsteen, rock, bleus and many more.

The only thing what I hate about Countrymusic is that stupid Line-dancing.

Salute

Dutchy