Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Antonov An-22 Antei

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=11233

File Name: Antonov An-22 Antei

File Submitter: Veltro2k

File Submitted: 14 August 2010

File Category: Heavy Bombers and Multi Engined Aircraft

In the late 1950s the Soviet Union had a requirement for a large military transport aircraft to supplement the Antonov An-8 and An-12s then entering service.[1] Originally known as the An-20 it was a conventional multi-engined high-wing design.[1] In the early 1960s the company produced a wooden mock up at the company workshops at Kiev of what was designated the Model 100.[1] The prototype now designated the An-22 was rolled out 18 August 1964 and first flew on 27 February 1965.[1] The prototype was given the name Antheus and after four-months of test flying was displayed at the 1965 Paris Air Show.[1] Production aircraft were built at the State Aircraft Factory in Tashkent and the first delivery was made to the Air Transport Wing at Ivanova Airbase in 1969.

Unzip and move to Aicraft Folder. inside folder you will find a zipped folder of the engine sounds, unzip and add to your sound folders..Im not an FM person..so ..........

Cockpit: Kesselbrut

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

Click here to download this file

Modify your AN-22.ini to to this

[AircraftData]

AircraftFullName=AN-22 Antei

AircraftDataFile=AN-22_data.ini

LoadoutFile=AN-22_loadout.ini

CockpitDataFile=AN-22_cockpit.ini

HangarScreen=AN-22_hangar.bmp

LoadoutImage=AN-22_loadout.bmp

LoadingScreen=AN-22_loading.bmp

AvionicsDLL=Avionics60.dll

AvionicsDataFilename=AN-22_avionics.ini

[LOD001]

Filename=AN-22.lod

Distance=250 <---change

[LOD002]

Filename=AN-22LP.lod <------Add

Distance=8000

[TextureSet001]

Directory=Soviet

Name=Soviet Camo <----change

Nation=Soviet

Squadron=

Specular=1.000000

Glossiness=0.500000

Reflection=0.100000

Veltro! You are an utter, utter, utter legend for this! I really dig this plane! And so help me anyone of you that suggests that I love the c*ck! :aggressive:

Guest rscsjsuso5

very good , wonderful, excellent, what more can i say - thanks

Veltro,

Excellent work as always. Thanks for your hard work.

Nice plane. I love it.

But how can i close the cargobay? It seems to be that it is connected with the landing gear, so that i cant open and close it without retracting the gears and so, while start and landing, the cargobay is open. Is there an easy way to fix it?

Nice plane. I love it.

But how can i close the cargobay? It seems to be that it is connected with the landing gear, so that i cant open and close it without retracting the gears and so, while start and landing, the cargobay is open. Is there an easy way to fix it?

I did this so when the Game puts the aircraft up on the ramps they would have the bay open. In case I can always put an extra Lod out where you can open and close the doors with CTRL8

Well you could link it to the canopy instead then when it's parked then it should be opened :grin:

Well you could link it to the canopy instead then when it's parked then it should be opened :grin:

woudnt that be the same ?,,would stay open also until plane started rolling down the runway ?