Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Happy Thanksgiving

you turkeys!!!!!! :lol:

May you all have a wonderful holiday with your friends and families. God bless our troops who could not be here with their families this holiday season.

Happy thanksgiving, though I dont follow it being English and all that but I can understand any excuse for a few drinks... to you guys and girls and my thoughts to those still in the field...

Best wishes to all the folks here and our service men and women serving. A Happy and Safe Holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Like Dave said, best wishes to the troops who can't be with their families.:salute::drinks:

And to those that can be home enjoy it!:grin:

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

And a special thanksgiving wish to all those controllers, pilots, truckers, rail conductors and engineers who won't be joining their families around the table today so our world can keep running without a hitch in the background.

And and a very special thanksgiving wish to all our service men and women, here or abroad, who stand on the line to protect our freedom.

Happy Birdday to all you Turkeys! :lol:

To all of you who can't be with your family,Thank You for:

Doing your job,Standing your watch,Being at your post,Protecting and Serving,and Keeping the rest of us safe.

Bless all of you!!!

you turkeys!!!!!! :lol:

May you all have a wonderful holiday with your friends and families. God bless our troops who could not be here with their families this holiday season.

:drinks: Cheers to my CA Friends! Happy Thanksgiving! :drinks:

Falcon