Hi all!!!

So I have gotten fairly comfortable with mods and have kinda gone a little nutso with them lately, as most of you probably have lol.

My question is about F-18 E & F downloads. I recently d/l and have been playing since the ODS mod for WOE. Very cool. Since I lack the capacity to leave anything alone (ask my truck, which has had 4 engines in a year for fun) I wanted to change a squadron of F-14's out for a new F-18. Now the fun lol. I have discovered that there are 3 F-18F's, and since the F-14 was a two seater I went with this. There is the EricJ, Erwin_Hanse, and Isky. What are the differences and which one is the best in one's opinion????

I actually didn't know they were different until I got to skinning them lol. Nice work all involved, and thatnk you in advance for input!!!

~Stingray

Since it would be favoritism to recommend "mine" but the best thing to do is download all of them and go from there, and see what makes you happy.

Since Eric is getting all bashful-I will strongly reccomend his version!

I won't be bashful...EricJ's version is superior in every way except for frame rates.

I'm pretty sure you won't find anyone who will disagree.

FC

Go with Eric's as I find it the superior jet... all round... tis a thing of beauty even for a Bug!!!

Edited by Slartibartfast

Indeed, i never knew of other SuperHornets apart from EricJ´s

Indeed, i never knew of other SuperHornets apart from EricJ´s

Erwin_hans & Insky, that's the another version and in fact the first super hortet to appear here.

anyway, EricJ's SH is a complete new package which come with the 3 versions of the Super Bug.

btw, EricJ's SH is one of my favourite mods ever, i even did some missions with it and planning to do again.

Well it's the team's as well... But I will say that I'm supporting the SF2 version more than the SF1 version. Besides the SF2 version has slightly better features :smile:

Thanks all for your input. EricJ, nice to meet you!!

Like I said, I didn't know there were other versions until I started skinning them. I became apparent when I got a white airplane and had done everything right except look at the skins themselves, ie, I had my folder set to view small icons, and it only shows me the infraview logo instead of the actual skin. It didn't help either that SidDogg is doing skins for both the Erwin and the EricJ models lol.

~Stingray

Haha... Nice to meet you too!

And can't wait to see your skins as well... :good:

Oh no lol, I didn't mean that I make my own. I wish I were talented enough for this kind of work. I meant as far as putting the skins in the folder!! Sorry for the confusion.....

~Stingray

Ahh okay :smile: