Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Whats a good ingame recording software to use?

I'm looking to record some games and am wondering where I good some decent ingame recording software. I do not plan on doing a lot of recording just something to do for kicks. Thank you for taking the time to answer this question.

I use Fraps for mine.

Once you purchase FRAPS, you won't to pay for updates or even entirely new versions of it.

Thanks you two.

I couldn've sworn my video card came with one but I couldn't find it. Oh well I quess I'll be using Fraps

For games it supports (I don't think it works on unsupported games), Xfire will take screenshots and videos in game. I've never tried the videos but the screenshots work fine.

And it's free without being trialware.

BB Flashback isn't bad either and it's also for free if you're not very picky about exportation...

I've used FRAPS and then edited the raw video with Windows Movie Maker so I could lay an audio track with it. Like FUBAR said, once you register it all the upgrades are free.