You're probably fed up with me by now for teasing but not uploading, but I've been busy... The aircraft is of course Monty's and the cockpit Kesselbrut's; the WGr.21 are DAT property so I have very little input there and you'll have to pick them up there, but otherwise - uploading soon!

You can upload the cockpit ... Kess is cool with that.

LOOOKING GOOD!!!

wrench

kevin stein

You can upload the cockpit ... Kess is cool with that.

LOOOKING GOOD!!!

wrench

kevin stein

Good to hear. Now I just have to sort the upload packages out - probably over the coming weekend. Bit busy with real life today and tomorrow!

Beautiful family, ndicki ! :good:

YES! YESSSS! :drinks:

Ndicki, have you solved the WGr issue?

YES! YESSSS! :drinks:

Ndicki, have you solved the WGr issue?

Sort of. I've made them into IRMs with no growl and virtually no manoeuvre capacity. They don't explode with distance, and they make only limited fragments, but they do explode with proximity at about the right sort of distance, and if you're lucky, you can ever get two aircraft with one shell. If you're very lucky! The AI do shoot, and get roughly one kill in say five or six attempts. I've sent the modified package back to Capun, but obviously can't release the inis here. I don't know what he'll do with it all.

• Like 1

that's clever! non-manouvering IRMs, I would never think of it (but I'm not from weapons department) :ok:

that's clever! non-manouvering IRMs, I would never think of it (but I'm not from weapons department) :ok:

Well, Cesar gave me the rough idea - I just made it apply...

UPDATE - I now have permission to upload the modified ini files for the Dev A-Team WGr.21 model - so give the admins time to find the new submission, and it's all yours.

Cheers, Cesar!

Edited by ndicki