Sign in to follow this  
Olham

"Above Flanders Fields"

That is a very good price for the book Olham, and I have been watching it myself. However, I am leaning more towards putting my money into Pieters newest release on the subject, "The Belgian Air Service in the First World War", which includes everything in his older book and much, much more. It will surely become THE reference source on the subject. BTW, there is a copy of his latter work available on eBay right now as well, but for ten times the price of his earlier volume. None-the-less, that is the one I am wanting to own. :smile:

In Flanders Fields, Over Flanders Fields, Above Flanders Fields...

Now all we need is Below Flanders Fields, Under Flanders Fields, Next to Flanders Fields, One across from Flanders Fields, A bit near Flanders Fields and Flanders Fields: An expert's guide to Farming. :tongue:

Yes, it seems the Flanders fields are quite popular in literature. :grin:

I have it, and it has absolutely everything. Mind you, I also had to reinforce the shelf it sits on, and the floor joists underneath - light reading it's not.

Cheers,

shredward