Actually, I was refering to the old WOE not SF2:WOE which doesn't have an AV-8A.

Actually, I was refering to the old WOE not SF2:WOE which doesn't have an AV-8A.

That´s the one I mean.

You can't download them. You must purchase WoE if you want the Third Wire LOD files for the AV-8A.

TK is pretty open about what can be shared, but stock Third Wire 3d models are not on the list of things that can be legally uploaded and shared.

Edited by streakeagle

There are a few in downloads iirc of user made models of the AV-8A.

Yup, must reiterate what Streak said ... you want the original lod, you buy the game. Period.

on as aside, isn't the SF2E Harrier 1 pretty much the same as an AV-8A????

I mean, seriously....how hard can it be??

you see before you approx 2 hours work, using all stock parts and some new decals (more in the making). Same thing I did with the INAS SeaHarrier Mk.51s -- just used the Harrier 1 from SF2E. The differences are soooooooooooooooo minor, as to mean less than nothing

VMA-513, approx 1971/72

the only thing I haven't/can't figure out, is where the damn rudder is mapped to, for the blue background and white stars!!

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

yup

all ini work is done; a couple new weapons, some new decals (including BuNums for the lower fin) although, the mesh name for the 'divot' at the fues star needs figuring out! US insigina are ALWAYS complete -- no holes EVER!!!

if you have the skins done, I can pass that along, or send the skins to me, and i'll write up the read me (nice job on the stripes too!) Whatever you like!

Edited by Wrench

:rofl:

super easy man .... zip up the appropriate skin folders, then go the Private Messages, 'new message' to me, then attach the file (just like attaching pics to a post), then, send it!

shoot .. didn't even know we HAD those skins!!! might've saved me some work. what the heck, righ! Had to do the ini work, at any rate!!

edit: stupid me .... why not just use the link the nice man gave you Kevin??? (smacks head). Sometimes I just get dumb...I got the skins ...now, to resize with my homemade template (all 5, as I had to reskin for the Mk.51), and see what we gets!

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench
  • Dislike 1