While we're all eagerly anticipating the REAL Spitfire MkI that Cocas is doing, I thought I might as well push on anyway. After doing No.19 Sqn for September, this is No.610 (County of Chester) Sqn in August. You will of course recognise the oversized roundels and codes typical of the Squadron at this time. Again, all aircraft represented will be authentic, with the correct serial numbers and corresponding individual letters. In most cases, the name of the pilot who flew each particular aircraft will also be supplied.

Still WIP, so be charitable, but I thought these screenshots were too good to pass up!

And yes, I have (just) realised that the starboard codes should not be inverted...

great ... now I'm gonna have the theme music from "Battle of Britan" in my head the rest of the night...

:rofl:

no, seriously, it looks great! just need the proper Mk.1, and there ya gone

keep'em coming!

Getting closer to release!

Edited by ndicki

Rollin' they are! Coming next week, assuming I get the time - No.54 Sqn, flying over Northern France , especially the Dunkirk area, May-June 1940

Actually, it'd be nice to have a decent RAF pilot, with the proper B or C-Type flying helmet, etc, etc. Any modellers feeling inspired?