Sign in to follow this  

Hello,

Thanks to different solutions in order to modify cockpit, this is my first attempt! :heat:

Indeed I would like to offer an optional cockpit for the SF2 T-45A Goshawk from the Thirdwire SF2 F-4E 'office'...

Now, I don't know if it's possible to delete the second range of engine gauges! :dntknw:

And, I would like to know your opinion... Thank you.

Coupi. :bye:

Edited by Coupi

I tried removing the 2nd guage set once upon a time, but found the meshes are all linked. So if you remove one set, the other vanish too

I like this pit!

Hi!

Ok Wrench,... finding meshes is difficult and take long time!!! :heat:

I've found a "cockpit out" (SFP1 F-4E) file to help me...

Coupi. :salute:

Nice pit! :good:

If you know how to change the gauges background you can re-use the 2nd engine gauges for something else, with some cockpit file.ini editing.

A second radar altimeter, fuel tank gauges, additional magnetic compass, arrester hook, flaps or speed brake indicators, whatever you want...

Cliff

Edited by Cliff11

Thank you Cliff!

I will try tomorrow... :salute:

Coupi.

all those gauges on the right, unfortunately, are mapped to the same gauge bmp.

I have to change my statement; I was able to move the gauge, but NOT the needles!! (now, if I could just remember which/what I was doing it for, and maybe find the cockpit ini....shoot..!! nuts!)

It may be possible, but it's gonna be hlla work!!

wrench

kevin stein

Well, the options are limited...

You can keep twin gauges for the RPM - Fuel flow - Temperture giving the same indication twice, and change the Nozzle position to Fuel gauges (standing for left tank - right tank) or flaps indicator (left - right).

For the temperture maybe you can use two different inputs : "inlet temperture" or "exhaust gas temperture" in the cockpit file, something like that...

See the post on the Draken pit. Problem removing the second set of engine instruments.:dntknw: Maybe better possibilities with the A5 pit ? Not very well known but looks very good !!! :good:

Houdoe,

Derk

... Thank you Derk!!! :salute: