Jeeeeeeeeez the guy is obviously new on the forums, who knows how he handles english too is there really a need to react like that?

I wouldn't say anything if the guy was constantly asking and bothering but you guys - are IMO overreacting.

Is this a combined project with the MF Vipers? Would be cool to have standartise Viper pack ;)

No this isnt a combined project. What do you mean by standized Viper pack?

Something that happen with the Voodoo, we had 2 or 3 different models, which where brought to one standart.

But I don´t know what you are planing with the MF Vipers, you have done a great job on them! Never was a Viper fan but this is the bird I fly the most in my free time. Thank you!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Well the Voodoos were all were created by Erikgen, they got better and better with time. However Im not in the habit of deleting old stuff from here. The F-16's are standardized and will continue to be so though.;

Good news thank you, ok and thx for the info about the voodoos ;) Awaiting patiently the next Vipers ;)

I love the two seater!

more wip

feedback will be appreciated ...

and this couldn't be done with out cadeteBRA!!

05a7u-MYiJ_487628011.JPG

Vg3Xu-2Hs8_424644014.JPG

remember this is still WIP!

I sometimes think that the Falcon is one of those planes they throw stuff on and expect to still have the same performance, looks nice though...

yeah , i sometimes think that the viper is the best attack\air support aircraft in the world , thanks eric

Nah, the A-10 is the best close air support plane in the world :good:

just the sound of that 30mm goin off over head will rattle yer insides even if that ole shark mouth aint pointing at you!

• Like 1

i know eric , a-10 is the best CAS jet in the world but i said the viper is the best jet for air support and not Close Air Support good.gif

yes there are plans but we need a skinner for the polish job

now it is very long range operational with those new 600 gal underwing fuel tanks

64WlX-rY4a_254852477.JPG

true , that's because it sank a little bit due to heavy weight , will solve this issue later

thanks eric

P.S note : any feedback according to block 60&70 blueprints will be welcomed and appreciated

A request please : can any of you moderators please change the topic's name to Aero Studios F-16s , and removing the phrase ' and yes exporting problem '

thanks good.gif

yes eric is right (its in my notes of my next set of observations) he is talking about the width of the tyres (wheels) , not to do with them being submerged on the ground), they are rather thin, obvious also compared against the good block 40 3-view drawing you are using as guide. I also have the impression about the 600 gal that they are somehow smaller, i did those in the past for F4 i might even have the 3ds files somewhere. will send you what i find.

• Like 1

firstly thanks for changing the topic's name

yes thats right bout tires i just checked the blueprints again , and good news i just fixed it grin.gif

BTW squid : do you have the 600 galons blueprints? man i've searched the whole internet and find nothing just a normal pictures from long distance but i did those comparing it somehow with an block 60F flying with its 600 gallon tanks

new wip for the CJ incoming with the LGB MERs ( eric would love it ) good.gif

more CJ WIP and new SMER ( Smart Multiple Ejector Rack )

25q8H-eoIG_683591148.JPG

0PqG3-0xhI_513171400.JPG

I emailed you my 600gal tank files. (It wasn't easy at all to find any info on them either back in 2003)

Dimensions btw are

length: 238.5 inch

max diameter: 32.6 inch

Edited by squid