Sign in to follow this  
VA27Badger

Added the Mig-21 but dont see it in game?

Hey guys

I DL'ed and installed a SF2 Mig-21 per the readme file but when I go into the games and look for the Mig-21 I don't see it. Do I need to change something in a INI file or something. I'm really scratching my head here.

Hey guys

I DL'ed and installed a SF2 Mig-21 per the readme file but when I go into the games and look for the Mig-21 I don't see it. Do I need to change something in a INI file or something. I'm really scratching my head here.

Of course. It needs a cockpit and/or a the appropriate cockpit line in it's .ini file in order to be flyable (you'll also require an avionics.dll and avionics.ini file in order to have a working radar and RWR). All that's in the knowledge base.

The readme don't say nothing about lod's??? i download planes that need the TK or other lod's

Hey Thanks guys,

for all the help I downloaded the Mig 21's and most if not all say just drop in mods folder and nothing about any LOD's. So I'M off to find some cockpits .....

Flogger23 Thanks man got em

Edited by VA27Badger

Perhaps you have the next-gen 'stealth' 21s?

:grin:

Mig-21 LODs are included in game's objects folder so you need to add a cockpit, avionics and a data.ini

In SF2 downloads section there is a Mig-21 pack (the most recent is # 7 I think) that makes Mig-21F / MF / PF /PFM / PFV flyable.

Hey guys thanks for all the help I fixed my problem....its nice to see all of the responses, again thanks guys....