Sign in to follow this  

On this model,the sun causes shadows of exterior parts to show through the fuselage and the burner can as below...also the intake,the daylight seems to come thru the model and cast shadows where they shouldnt show...any idea to cure it.?

burner.jpg

another thing...drop tanks in drop tanks folder dont show in game,but they do in weapons folder...why is there a drop tank folder in sf2?

Edited by russouk2004

this with the shadow i notice befor on the RF-4e mod i made and now on your Buccaneer as well , i think that is something only TK can answer :dntknw:

Edited by ravenclaw_007

On this model,the sun causes shadows of exterior parts to show through the fuselage and the burner can as below...also the intake,the daylight seems to come thru the model and cast shadows where they shouldnt show...any idea to cure it.?

another thing...drop tanks in drop tanks folder dont show in game,but they do in weapons folder...why is there a drop tank folder in sf2?

Try a Shell Modifier and see if that works..Also as far as the tanks..make sure the wing data can hold the weight, all tanks are located in the Weapons folder>You might want to take a peek at one already there to see how its done.

try shell as noted above or try 2-siding the material or reversing normals, on the Fuselage

at that sun angle the entire burner can should be under a shadow. and the fuselage has no shadow on the ground just internal components?

also check the Object properties (check Cast Shadow and Receive shadow are checked).