Hellshade

OT: Attention Fantasy RPG Fans

Okay read more and I think I understand the auto-level feature of the creatures. Sounds good.

The dragons seem to be a little easy to kill (from my reading) so I heard of the "deadly dragons" mod. Have any of you tried it?

Please report!

Havent tried it myself m8...But yeah, I kinda expected Dragon's to be a little tougher

You are still playing this game Hellshade or did you burn out? You seemed to be the most excited when it was released. How is the game holding up?

I am ALWAYS late to the party on games like this.

Must admit I have not been playing too much lately of any type of computer game RL caught up with me... anyhew had a fine blast last night as I got set upon by a whole bunch of bad guys and it was decidedly getting unhealthy and all this in the great outdoors... there was at least one Draugr Scourge Lord a whole bunch of skeletons with bows and as I was happily chopping these guys up a nice Blood Dragon popped in for a chat or 3 now life was getting a shade more interesting ie was getting tough to just stay alive this was made even more fun when another Dragon popped in for a chat though this one was a frosty Dragon now this is what I call a fight as the Draugr and his minions finally fell I found my major issue was both Dragons decide to just go for me not a good place to be after lots of cunning running away and shooting with a bow I finally killed both after about 15 minutes biggest problem was one dragon would provide air support for the grounded one. Problem I have is that once you are at a high level (Level 42 if your asking) killing a single dragon is fairly straightforward shoot it a few times with a bow I am using a Daedric Legendary with Soul Capture for a side effect... and then go in with Dragonsbane (Sword I picked up along the way) job done but multiple dragons take a bit more effort. Just use your head and well try not to lose it... :drinks:

I have had the game a week now and I just finished modding it! I have not even played it yet!

I highly recommend the great mods out there!