Sign in to follow this  
Wilches

New job for Stephen1918!

My Lord (mean Stephen1918), I´ve been thinking on what will be your next step, so I have a job for that you can´t refuse (hope so).

- The Airco DH-9

As a big fan of this late war version, I always dream on fly it with its backwards cockpit and the four blade prop - lovely!!

Please, have this in mind!!!

The DH9 and DH9A both had 2-blade props - do you mean the DH4? A-Team has one, it must be fairly high-polygon as it is hard on the FPS:

TBH i thnk a BE2e would be more useful in the FE skies, but a DH9 would be good too.

611640.jpg

84ab7fb709bed87799766958c4ea.jpg

There are a serious lack of two seaters for all countries, but be sure good things are coming :cool: . Just be patient....The man has a real life too!

Well, it's nice to be wanted. :)

I am currently doing the Hansa-Brandenburg C.I. After that, the Vickers Gunbus has been promised. So I could do the DH9 or the BE2 after that. They're both interesting planes and saw a lot of action.

Stephen1918, your considerable efforts have been like an energy drink IV to the FE/FE2 community! I have enjoyed every one of your models and they have rekindled my enjoyment in flying and dying (too often!) in the less well known stringbags of the "war to end all wars".

Thanks again!