Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

What U.S. add-on plane would you like to see first?

What U.S. add-on plane would you like to see first?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What U.S. add-on plane would you like to see first?

• Republic F-105 Thunderchief
    • Douglas F4D Skyray
    • Vought F7U-3 Cutlass
    • Republic P-47Q/XP-72
    • Chance-Vought F-8 Crusader
    • Northrop F-5A Freedom Fighter/Tiger
    • Convair F-102 Delta Dagger
    • North American YF-107
    • Grumman F11-F1 Tiger
    • McDonnell F-101 Voodoo

I was curious as to what planes you guys want to see first for SF? I was just going through the list of ongoing projects at SkunkWorks.

Gotta have the Thud (F-105)! :)

Just for fun FACtor...hehe, I'd eventually like to see an OV-10 Bronco, OV-1 Mohawk, and/or an OA-37 Dragonfly.

Being that my virtual flight squad is taken from the real 87th FIS, I'd think that an F-106 would be good...however I don't believe it would be very realistic in a dogfight since it was designed as an interceptor. :?

**edit** Ooops, I didn't realize F-106 wasn't listed, but the F-102 is and it's the same thing...lol.

Funnily enough, it is likely that the su-17 will be the first aircraft we release. We allready have the naked model in the game, still got a lot of work to do though, finishing the pit, FM's, animations, texture(s).....ARG so much to do!

Denzil :lol:

Actually I am suprised nobody has mentioned the F111 Ardvark. I have a friend at work who was one of the last people to work on the F111 and he has been giving me a bunch of info on it. Some very interesting stuff too. I think once the tandem cockpit deal is worked out the F111 would be a great addon for SFP1

Actually I am suprised nobody has mentioned the F111 Ardvark. I have a friend at work who was one of the last people to work on the F111 and he has been giving me a bunch of info on it. Some very interesting stuff too. I think once the tandem cockpit deal is worked out the F111 would be a great addon for SFP1

I figured you didnt add the A6 In truder because of the tandem seating issue but that would be my first choice. After that the Crusader has my vote, then the Thud.

I figured you didnt add the A6 In truder because of the tandem seating issue but that would be my first choice. After that the Crusader has my vote, then the Thud.