Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

Queen Live @ Wembley '86 full concert

Enjoy!

Edited by MAKO69

I have the VHS and the DVD!

i have the DVD..

Put in my PC Copied all the RAW VOB Files over, Dynamic Cropping to 16:9, NTSC Filtered, color correction, noise filtered, adjusted frame rate, inverse telecined, Oversampled to HD1080, 24 Frames/sec, Sharpened, Noise Filtered some more, Converted to HD720, 24Frames/sec, Took Audio Track, and Re-filtered, adjusted EQ Dynamics, and Re-positioned the audio and separated streams, upsampled to 96KHz, exported the entire thing to HD720p at 24Fr/Sec D.D.7.1 H.264.

Crystal Clear.

Edited by SkateZilla

Going to see "One Night Of Queen" at the Hanover Theater April 5 in Worcester Mass.

Edited by MAKO69

These rights owners prevent us to see it here... anyway, I got the CD and the DVD !

Saw them at Slane Castle near Dublin in '86 when I was 13. The first and still the best I've ever seen! :clapping:

I would have killed to have been there. to me Queen was the best group from that era (late 60's to the 70's) I loved their latter stuff too but they were a ray of sunshine in an otherwise cloudy sky of crappy rock.

Good concert (Queen was one of the best acts ever), but I like muuuuuuch more their earlier stuff. Kill me if you want, but after Live killers, some of their works were average at best (some of them plain bad). In the 80's they were vastly over-rated. By the way, the Montreal concert was better than this one (that it's still very good)

Edited by ojcar

I would have killed to have been there. to me Queen was the best group from that era (late 60's to the 70's) I loved their latter stuff too but they were a ray of sunshine in an otherwise cloudy sky of crappy rock.

One of my all time favorite rock bands.

Each and every member, MASTER !!!

:rockon:

Very enjoyable! Queen is one of my favorites. Up there with the Beatles and the Stones. Freddie was quite the showman. Thanks for posting