Right, got the Handling 90% sorted. It can hold a sustained 12-14g turn at 450-550kts but the high speed handling needs tweaking to bring the G down from being able to pull 20G+ at mach 2+ :yikes: and as a bonus I think I've set a new height record - 219,000+ ft :lol: went vertical at Mach 3.5 @ 36,000ft.

tsr2height01.jpg

tsr2overg01.jpg

Perhaps we should move thread to the "What If..." forums?? What started as a simple weapons addition question, has devolved into the realms of Pure Fantasy ™

:rofl:

i had an me109 at 350,000 feet once only stopped because i got bored lol

i modified tsr 2 a while ago but lost the files. fully bombed up it would easily do mach 1.5 at 3 feet

its such a pretty airplane

riezao.jpg

sxd9g0.jpg

do you reckon this is below radar coverege?

so5xn9.jpg

2upr81w.jpg

289ykg6.jpg

TBH I've gotta agree with Wrench on this, I think that a move to the What-If section is most definitely warranted :rofl:

The new handling ini should be up later tonight (a few hours best guess), just got some fine tuning to do as the low speed handling went a bit "wonky" on me last night but I figured out why so just need to correct a few mistakes.

Edited by ianh755

Here you go - http://www.ianhenshall.com/sf2/new_data.7z

I've cheated slightly and borrowed the basic weight & moment from the Hawk T1A by Russouk2004 to help out with the handling along with some of my own minor tweaks. It does 8-9g at 450kts to 10g at 550kts.

Enjoy!

i ha dmy old 1 pulling all sorts of g im sure you could change the angel that the tail moves but i cant for the life of me find where it is!

im certain it was something like

min position 10 (assume its degrees i go to 40-45)

max position -15

and im also absolutely certain you could alter the speed that the tail moved

Edited by eatthis

The angle changes are in the "Controls" section just below the engine stuff. That ini I did had the Elevon angles changed to +45 and -15, any more and it starts acting like a speed brake due to the CDa value's in the "Stab" section (Drag Component with AOA).

The angle changes are in the "Controls" section just below the engine stuff. That ini I did had the Elevon angles changed to +45 and -15, any more and it starts acting like a speed brake due to the CDa value's in the "Stab" section (Drag Component with AOA).

thank you thank you thank you i thought i was goin mad(er) when i made mine i didnt touch the cda etc