Stary

Baltic region tileset additional seasons

Baltic region tileset additional seasons

Baltic region HR tileset v1.0

"Additional seasons pack"

for SF2/SF2NA March 2012 patch-level

April 2nd 2012

These are additional seasoned variants of "Baltic region HR tileset" that were not included with the original upload.

To install unpack and cop content of Sweden folder to your terrains/Sweden -overwrite when asked.

The new seasons are light snow before winter, thaw and early spring.

Modified Sweden.ini to incorporate the new seasons included.

Allow me to applaud your outstanding work :)

We all know that the Sweden scenario now is by far the best around and You greatly enhanced it.

It will guarantee about two dozen more cold war frozen novels by our Tom "Johnatan" Clancy .

So we will have two dozen campaign to play and about two hundreds more skins to make ....

.... so You wasted my life!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bravo!

:clapping:

can't help Paulo, TW sims are wasting my life since 2005, just sharing the painful experience :lol:

I tried the new tiles yesterday, but my game became unplayable, (a frame every 30 seconds). :blink:

My old Sweden weighted 430 MB, while the new one 1,13 GB!

I'll try reducing the size of the large files, should I save them in a particular way?

yes, TGA files need to have their alpha-channel preserved (saved) so you'll need to find batch converter that does it properly Elephant, my favourite IrfanView isn't good for that. Batch task in Photoshop should do fine!

Maybe you should try reducing ground objects detail, and set ObjectsFade=True in options ini? The TOD objects have bigger impact on frametare than textures

I have already set ObjectsFade=True, but still...

IrfanView would have been great, but Photoshop is OK... :good:

Thanks! :drinks:

(the version of I have) IrfanView erases alpha channel on formats that support it during batch conversion, but is ok for other formats like bmp or jpegs