does anyone have a dome such as what is on top of most C-130E/H transports? or if not one handy would someone be willing to whip one up to add via fake pilot?

TIA for any assistance you guys can give.

You could use, say, one of those blunt nosed bombs, bury it in the fuselage and point it up so just the nose is showing. But you'll have to use it as fake weapon, which can be rotated. Pilots can't be rotated (I think).

I have put the SKE antenna on my KC-130T. Is that the one you're talking about? KC-130T

You could always use that .LOD and remove the refuel pods in the usual way...

Dels

took a look at the screenie Dels but i swear it looks bigger than that in real life. gotta poss line on another source but will keep it in mind if that doesn't pan out. not tryin to be a rivet counter, but it does look a lil small compared to USAF birds i always saw at Pope.

btw this comes about cause i'm refining a Euro 1 skin for your E/H model Herks.

Edited by daddyairplanes

I can always modify the antenna if you need...

working with one mppd whipped up right this second, though i'm on temporary pause. just got back home for good from afghanistan last thursday so this isnt quite priority one this week. will likely get back to you all on how it works next week.

Out of interest, what's in the dome and what does it do?

It's an antenna for the Station Keeping Equipment (SKE). It's used to fly formation in zero visibility.

Here's a link: AN/APN-243

Dels