Jump to content

Dels

MODDER
  • Posts

    707
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by Dels

  1. G'Day all, I have released the photoshop template for the F-32A/B/C here. Regards Dels
  2. View File Boeing F-32A/B/C Warhawk II Photoshop template This is the photoshop template for my Boeing F-32A/B/C Warhawk II. Happy skinning. Dels Submitter Dels Submitted 09/15/2026 Category Fictional/What If Skins  
  3. Version 1.0.0

    15 downloads

    This is the photoshop template for my Boeing F-32A/B/C Warhawk II. Happy skinning. Dels
  4. View File Boeing F-32A/B/C Warhawk II Pack This is my F-32A/B/C Warhawk II pack. It includes all the files for all three versions of the F-32. Please read the readme file (included) for installation instructions and credits. Additionally, please read the readme file for STOVL handling tips for the F-32B. Dels Submitter Dels Submitted 06/08/2026 Category What If Hangar  
  5. G'Day all, It's finally released! Head over here to download it. Regards Dels
  6. Version 1.0.0

    91 downloads

    This is my F-32A/B/C Warhawk II pack. It includes all the files for all three versions of the F-32. Please read the readme file (included) for installation instructions and credits. Additionally, please read the readme file for STOVL handling tips for the F-32B. Dels
  7. Yes it is. I agree, it is a shame that the canopy bow cannot be hidden. Maybe I might feel energised to build a cockpit in the future, but not now. But yes, I fully intend to give credit where it is due. Dels
  8. ...also, using the F-35 cockpit but with some modified textures and a new HUD. Dels
  9. G'Day everyone, I decided to do a destroyed model too. Dels
  10. ...and the first in game shots of the F-32B. Dels
  11. G'Day all, First in game shots of the F-32C. Dels
  12. G'Day all, Just a quick update. The F-32 will come with a new weapon, the AGM-187A JAGM-F. It can be loaded on the BRU-61 and is drop launched. Dels
  13. Just to close this one out, I can confirm that multiple launch rails for an internal pylon does not work like external pylons and is unfortunately not possible as part of the aircraft model. The only options are: 1. Separate internal pylons - but you will run out of animation slots very quickly. 2. Launch rails/racks (TER/MER/TLR/WGR/2BR/2AR/2IR) - but you will not be able to specify which one gets loaded from the loadout screen, you can only specify it preloaded from the _loadout.ini. You can use the 'SpecificStationCode=' entry but then all the weapons you want to load will need that SpecificStationCode= as well. Dels
  14. Thanks for the reply. Yes, I've tried using the same entries as external pylons but it doesn't seem to work. I suspect that launch rails may not be supported for internal pylons, so I think I'll have to build separate internal pylons. Dels
  15. Dels

    C-130 Hercules Megapack

    Yes, this superpack is complete on its own, so you don't need any other files.
  16. G'Day all, I'm tying to have separate weapon rails for the F-32 weapon bay and have found that the usual _DATA.ini entries (below) don't seem to work. ModelNodeName=XXX (This is the main moving pylon in the bay) ... LaunchRailNodeName=XXX (This is the launch rail attached to the moving pylon) Does anyone know if there's a way to make this work? So far, the only option I can think of is to have separate main pylons for each rail that I want. Thanks Dels
  17. G'Day all, some more game shots. This week I've been working on the bump and spec maps, plus the decals (4FS USAF and 77SQN RAAF) pictured below. Dels
  18. First in-game pics of the A model. Dels
  19. G'Day all, Another quick update. Skinning has been taking a little longer than expected but it's nearly done. Time to get it in the game. Dels
  20. G'Day all, A quick update, the model is complete and texture mapped with animations. Working through the skinning now and will hopefully have some in game shots soon. Dels
  21. G'Day, I am so very sorry for your loss. I had worked with your father on some of my C-130 projects and he was very helpful. I had wondered why he was not active and sincerely thank you now for the closure. He has been sorely missed. God bless Dels
  22. G'Day all, My next project is a production version of the F-32 and I am building all three versions A(CTOL)/B(STOVL)/C(CV). I never liked the massive chin intake of the prototype, so I have changed that. I also preferred the original delta wing design to the conventional wing/tail configuration of the proposed production model. It's currently in its early stages, but I'll post progressive updates here. In the meantime, enjoy these screenshots from 3dsmax. Dels
  23. G'Day, I'm not sure why you would be having issues downloading the Comanche. The first question I would ask is do you have a Combatace subscription? You cannot download files without a subscription now. Regards Dels
  24. I have only done testing with a 'Normal' flight model so it's possible the pitch sensitivity might be due to that. For take off, make sure the wheel brakes are disengaged first but you can use thrust vectoring to help but it's not necessary. Smooth power application also helps. I haven't had any issue with it not being able to roll, so I'm sorry I can't help you there. Dels
  25. Here are some updated _DATA.ini files that fix the moving landing light issue. A huge thanks to Cliff7600 for this. Dels RAH-66A_DATA.ini RAH-66B_DATA.ini
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..