An update for the Rafale family? it sounds good, does it includes a new cockpit?

No it's just fixes the brimstone launcher. I'll be honest I've never seen an AGM-65 mount backwards. Is it just the D/E version it does it with?

***EDIT*** is the AGM-65 loading on the brimstone launcher or is it single or on on a stock TLR?

The AGM-65E was the one mounted backwards. it was mounted on a default rack i think. I haven't fired it up again as i was still struggling getting the loadout for A/G to work for the rafale. for one thing the stationID sequence on the data ini and loadout ini is missing station 10 and eleven it jumped from station 9 straight to 12. i i guess that's one reason it's not showing any load out.

Edited by saisran

Saisran - My AGM-65E is set as USN only and my AGM-65E2 was as USMC only so neither should be available to France. I changed both to include France and tested it and both mount normally, 1 on each of the 4 wing pylons (2 per side) with no problems.

Station 10 and 11 was for the missing Outer Pylons (not used in this model) and being missing won't effect the loadout.ini as long as the loadout.ini also misses 10 and 11.

Here's my Rafale data & loadout.ini's and my AGM-65E folder - see if these work for you (230kb) - http://www.ianhensha...f2/rafalefix.7z

Edited by ianh755