HumanDrone

"Disposable" Pilot names that you use

What? No Arthur (Two Sheds) Jackson?!! :grin:

Now why did they call him two sheds?

I thought he only had one. :clapping::drinks::clapping:

mayor of Houston, Texas (I think) had two daughters. One called Ima and one called Ura. The surname was Pigg. They kept their names :grin:

Not quite, but as usual truth is better than legend. Ima Hogg had no sister, but was quite wealthy (Texas Oil), and used her wealth well, apparently. The Ima Hogg Foundation still carries her work on today, though she passed away in 1975.

And as for our friend Arthur, look, let's forget about the sheds and go back to silly pilot names! :lol:

...., look, let's forget about the sheds and go back to silly pilot names! :lol:

So it was sheds plural, not just one shed?

So it was sheds plural, not just one shed?

No, no. Look. This shed business -- it doesn't really matter. The sheds aren't important. A few people called him Two Sheds and that's all there is to it. I wish we'd talk about the pilot names. We're talking about the sheds. We've got it out of proportion -- we're flyers. I'm going to bomb the shed. I'm fed up with it!

No, no. Look. This shed business -- it doesn't really matter. The sheds aren't important. A few people called him Two Sheds and that's all there is to it. I wish we'd talk about the pilot names. We're talking about the sheds. We've got it out of proportion -- we're flyers. I'm going to bomb the shed. I'm fed up with it!

Well Shed!:good:

For all bomber pilots operating below 500 feet: Bomb the sheds - do NOT bomb the toilets!

Benin LaTrine!

:rofl:

In the English language (Sometimes stretched to where I don't even get them) the Car Talk Guys have a weekly radio call-in show of comedic car troubleshooting. They make fun of each other, it's pretty good. The link is to their credits, made up of ridiculous names such as we have been attempting here. I linky-link for your pleasure.

I could borrow a few here: The first female pilot I trained was a pretty, but nervous young french girl, Yvette DePants. A fellow from the US, Ralph Olover, couldn't handle the aerobatics....

(for our non-US friends "ralph" is an sound-alike word for the act of vomiting...)

Anyway, enjoy!