HumanDrone

"Disposable" Pilot names that you use

The two that I use all the time:

German: Otto Treiharder

British: Willie Maykett

Fredrich von Plonk & Otto Treiharder - you can actually see them before your eyes, wrecking the Kaiser's Luftstreitkräfte. :rofl:

Baron von Meister Brau

I usually give them names of politicians..that way, I'm actually quite pleased when the go down in flames!

Gordon Brown

David Cameron

Nicholas Clegg

and Edward Milliband, have all come to grizzly ends (I'm pleased to say) :drinks:

I once tried to use Johan Gambolputty de von Ausfern-Schplenden-Schlitter-Crassenbon-Fried-Digger-Dingle-Dangle-Dongle-Dungle-Burstein von Knackerthrasher-Horowitz-Ticolensic-Granderknotty-Spelltinkle-Grandlichgrumblemeyer-Speltwasser-Kurstlich-Himbleeisen-Bahnwagen-Gutenabendbitte-EineNurnbergerbratwurst-Gernspurtenmitzweimache-Luberhundsfut-Gumberaber-Schonedanker-Kalbsfleish-Mittler-Aucher von Hauptkopf von Ulm.

Unfortunately, the Armistice came before I finished typing it in.

:lol:

Monty Pynton, just love it. :good:

I've tried Rosie O'Donnell and Justin Bieber but I just keep crashing them nose-first into the ground on purpose. :dntknw:

rosieodonnell3.jpg

68766344.jpg

Edited by Shiloh

Fredrich von Plonk & Otto Treiharder - you can actually see them before your eyes, wrecking the Kaiser's Luftstreitkräfte. :rofl:

:rofl:

I usualy go for a long winded very british sounding fellow, something like

Squadron Commander his grace the Lord Sir Peter Billingworth-Billingworth Harper Rossendale Bligh the 3rd esq.

Granted not 100% accurate to the correct peerage form. :grin:

Or I try to make a British sounding version of German Aces, like Bernerd Ross, or Manston vaughn Ritch-Horton

And there was a time when I was making a few generic alternate characters to test out different countries aircraft, such a a British Pilot with a Scottish looking photo, called Tester McTwo, a Frenchmen called Testevous le three, a German called Testen Von Four and an American called Billie Testo the Fifth

Edited by MikeDixonUK

Benno Baumstutzer & Egon Untergrass; Timothy Treetrimmer & Gordon Groundthrust

Let me introduce you the twins Mary Christmas and Harry Newyeap, the ambivalent Apollo Fagg, and the blazing Lord Almighty...

Tarquin Fin-Tim-Lin-Bin-Whin-Bim-Lim Bus Stop F'tang F'tang Ole Biscuit Barrel.

Illegitimate son of

Johan Gambolputty de von Ausfern-Schplenden-Schlitter-Crassenbon-Fried-Digger-Dingle-Dangle-Dongle-Dungle-Burstein von Knackerthrasher-Horowitz-Ticolensic-Granderknotty-Spelltinkle-Grandlichgrumblemeyer-Speltwasser-Kurstlich-Himbleeisen-Bahnwagen-Gutenabendbitte-EineNurnbergerbratwurst-Gernspurtenmitzweimache-Luberhundsfut-Gumberaber-Schonedanker-Kalbsfleish-Mittler-Aucher von Hauptkopf von Ulm.

and Lord Kitchener.

1 3/4 Sqd RFC.

Highest mess bill on western front.

French almost pilots Clovis Hual, Théophraste Afarian, Casimir Mayonnaise, and Hercule Surrendeur.

Took me a moment to get it*, Capitaine, but what about the first one - a word play with "visual", or what is the hidden meaning?

(* except for "Mayonnaise" - I love Mayonnaise - one of the best things the French ever invented! :grin:)

Edited by Olham

I had a bit of a Fast Show moment with some of mine :-

Tim Nicebutdim

Charles Chumleywarner

Frank "Big Girls Blouse" Spencer

Baron Von Nambypamby

Amongst others... :drinks:

And of course the famous Scots pilots Ben Dover and Phil McCavity. Their aeroplanes tend to fly backwards which makes it a bit difficult :cool:

And of course the famous Scots pilots Ben Dover and Phil McCavity. Their aeroplanes tend to fly backwards which makes it a bit difficult :cool:

I know their other Scottish cousins, Ben Doune and Phil McKracken.

I mean I don't actually KNOW them, but I've heard of them in passing. Cough cough....

And then there is also Richard Machunt "Dick" to his friends... from the Scottish side

This fellow has problems controlling is aircraft: Lou Swires.

This inspires me to add a new pilot.

Richard Cranium

Think about it.....

Beard

True story, I knew genuine brothers called Alec Ness and Peter Ness.

Their father obviously had a wicked sense of humour without dwelling too much on the 'humour'.

True story, I knew genuine brothers called Alec Ness and Peter Ness.

Their father obviously had a wicked sense of humour without dwelling too much on the 'humour'.

mayor of Houston, Texas (I think) had two daughters. One called Ima and one called Ura. The surname was Pigg. They kept their names :grin: