Soo first how do u up date does it go under C:\Users\\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Europe\? and for the mods shuld it go under the same or does it differ from mods?

If you are updating the game to the June2012 patch it is installed in the C\Program Files\Thirdwire\StrikeFighters2 Europe, or C\Program Files\StrikeFighters2 Europe folder, depending on how you installed the game. All mods will go in the folder you mentioned however. (C:\Users\\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Europe)

Edited by warthog64

it really dosen't matter ....

you download the patch exe to a temp folder, and run it from there. it'll automatically find the correct path to patch

Ok good thanks so say i got a mod and the game reads june 2011 instead of june 2012 did i do something wrong

Not sure how as mine reads 2012... Did you update the May 2012 with a June 2011 patch?

Okay, it's real simple, uninstall SF2, then REINSTALL, don't touch anything other than the SF2-Europe EXE. Hopefully when the game opens a window will say "A new update is available" or something similar. Click on that and let it update itself. That's why I've stopped saving patches due to the auto-updater that it has.

OR

Go to http://www.thirdwire and find the June >2012< patch, as it should be the only one for Strike Fighters 2

Edited by EricJ

Thanks Eric J ill get back to u and see if it works k. :drinks:

ok