Sign in to follow this  
eraser_tr

Bad News? Don't know if anyone noticed this....

TBH, most sims fail utterly at the multiple-level-difficulty thing. They're designed to work one way, and when you crank it up or down you instantly see the weakness.

Case in point: DCS. Great at top-level realism if you can take the time to get into it. No? Ok, ARCADE BIRD! Don't want arcade? Well then, go back to the full realism!

Wait, you want something in between? Like LOMAC levels? Sorry, can't do it. F4 was little better there. It just wasn't quite so tough at the top end as DCS.

Simply put every sim has a wild arcade mode that may or may not be enjoyable, and full realism which may succeed to varying degrees. People who want to fly in the area between the two are SOL.

He keeps the floaty sight for those, who fly with the cockpit turned off.

I call false? As numerous others still available on the market can have both the properly-rendered-to-false-infinity-restriced-to-combiner and fully-floating ones as I call these. Note to self: Must re-check FC2.0 and DCS on this (fly with cockpits on)

I call false? As numerous others still available on the market can have both the properly-rendered-to-false-infinity-restriced-to-combiner and fully-floating ones as I call these. Note to self: Must re-check FC2.0 and DCS on this (fly with cockpits on)

Since when does TK do what others do? :biggrin: