Dave

Announcing RAZBAM DCS: A-7E/D

Has absolutely nothing to do with any 'learning curve'.

I will believe it when I can buy it in the next few years. 

RAZBAM has ceased being relevant in FSX and DCS. They've announced so much, and yet delivered nothing for many years.

• Like 1

They are still doing stuff for FSX, but DCS is non existent. 

They are still doing stuff for FSX, but DCS is non existent. 

The last release/update has been years. They keep saying they are TacPacking the A-7s, but so far nothing released, save for some screen shots that dont prove a thing.

My only curious question is how does it take so long even without using sensitive information? I mean before the Super Hornet project was nixed I was looking at less than a month to get a flyable prototype (the AI could fly it at least reasonably well) working.  And even then back on SimHQ I predicted an FC level version with six months (man was I wrong, in a good way).  So yeah okay, ED hasn't been much help given the lack of documentation but overall... I figured if we kept on trucking as they were, within two months we probably would have at least the E and F in a flyable condition to include basic weapons use and texture work done (even with a small or large list of basic liveries).  So... Granted yeah okay, they got other things going but overall even that two week period we were killing it easy.  So I don't see how it's so difficult.

It's very hard to finish something when you don't work on it.

• Like 1

I know, it's been 45 years I am trying

+1 

Fair enough, and in my case (or team's case rather) when you got morons offering you to send classified data makes it real hard to move forward.  I mean seriously do they think it's "cool' to do so? But anyway yeah, had that not happened it would have been in full swing.

Eric,

I don't think that was pointed at you, but more directly at RAZBAM & ED.

-Jeff

I know, but what happened is hard to wash off and hard to forget as well.

But otherwise it'd be great if more established groups get to workin, I mean I have a thing for the A-7 (USAF or USN) in a small way as well as the Intruder, but as said, promises but no action, and kinda leaves us hanging.

Edited by EricJ