saisran

Funny Stories and Stupid Questions in SF2

I just had to screencap this when I saw it - I know what the cause is, and I think anyone who's installed mods has seen something like it, but the specific combination was really funny:

img00001.JPG

I knew there was *something* wrong with them army dudes...

• Like 2

Had a blast re-reading the whole thread. I do hope we can get this up again. :)

A few of my own :

1)   Following a Mig-17 on gun pattern onboard an F-4 and been shot down by my wingmen sidewinder.

2)   Call my wingman to bomb a target only to be rammed by him because he accelerate and turn right was i was slower and flying straight.

3)   Too low on my bomb run, did not drop my bomb because i knew i was going to be blown out or damaged, but never think of the 8 F-105 in charge of bombing the target next to mine and...

4)   Shotdown by one of the aircraft in charge of covering us when he was Gunning an enemy and i got in the bullet path.

5)   The most funniest i experienced. A-A kill on a Mig-17 with a dropped MK-82 :)  Onboard an A-6 i dropped my bombs while a enemy flight of Fresco's were inbound at my 12. They were at about 5k and me at 10k and magic :)