Sign in to follow this  
Hogpen13

What screen rez do you run at?

I do a monthly A-10 wallpaper for my site and figured I would start making multi rez versions..what rez do you run at?

The bigger the better... :D I'm 1600X1200 here.

I run 800x600, but that's because the wife has trouble reading 1024x768. :shock:

Standard would be the two I listed, plus one higher (from what I've seen at wallpaper sites)

My desk is 800x600, but most of my games are running 1024x768 or higher.

the majority of users probably still run 800x600, however more and more people are purchasing computers with 17" screens or better. I just converted most of my site to 1024x768, which has become the next standard for larger monitors.

I run 1024x768 at home....on a 19" monitor. I would run this resolution on a 17" monitor, but If i still ran a 15", I would run 800x600.

When I had my 15" I used 1024*768. Now I have a 17" and use 1152*864. Sometimes I switch back to 1024*768 cause this is a real old monitor. But when I get a brand new 19" I´ll use 1600*1200. I just don't have the money to buy one :(

I'm not the computer geek I once used to be, but I bought an

ENVISION 19" Flat monitor for $239 at comp usa....

Great monitor at a great price. Buddy of mine has a 17" and both have excellent quality.

<C>