Full Ocean graphix! wow

I just thought it was kool

Real-time simulating ocean waves by GeForce GTX Titan

• Like 2

holy crap!!!! unbelievable!!!

not THATs simming!

not THATs simming!

Is it Swimming then? :P

Yeah, so 100% of your resources are devoted to the waves...so what about DOING something other than watching it? If it's not part of a believable world you can interact with and do things in, it's just a movie where you control the camera.

In other words, it's a sim where all you can do is watch the boat GO. I'm sure that's no Ship Simulator 2012 there with realistic ship systems modeling and it's certainly not Dangerous Waters II with sonar performance amidst thermal layers.

So while this is nice to look at, we still need a lot more work.

Not just nice too look at, expensive to look out too, check the prices of TITAN and ofcourse you ain't gonna slap it on 486DX2, you will need a good INTEL cpu and tons of DDR3 memory...

misspelling...should be "now"

I must learn how to type...

not so good. The spray from the bow of the ship coming down is considerably under done when compared to the funnel smoke.

about a B minus.

That's because I'm sure the smoke shaders and the water shaders don't have the same values for the wind, or if they do they merely use it in a different way like one uses "15" as kts and the other as kmh. I'm fairly sure the same guy didn't program both.

That makes sense.