lol guys, no privacy there

• Like 1

I thought it was sexy... :lol:

Can so meone help. I just bought these and it wont install right. I ran installer and pointed to sf2 main folder which contains core files and installed. Loaded the game and not there. No aircraft folders under aircraft. I have a merged sf2 without NA. What am i doing wrong. Thx. Patched to latest patch too. I had same prob with greek A-7 a while ago but cant remember how i got it working. I tried dropping the exe over the cat installer and it says parameter not found.

Edited by dsawan

From memory it needs to point to Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Third Wire > Strike Fighters 2 (or whatever 'exe' you use to run your merged install)

Hi, I did all of the above but I have a 32 bit not 86 bit vista OS and when i pint to sf2, the exe does not show, just core,DLC, terrains, objects and some other folders but no exe. Whats strange is the dlc's TK released before the greek a-7 workjed fine with the installer.

update, did it manually as i got the cat extractor working. But the installer still does not automatically install the folders. manual is too tedious.

Doug - How about using your main game installer to see where it wants to put the game but stopping short of actually installing it. Just an idea.