I knowit likely wont be, is why i post here now and again. As said earlier i mostly play while waiting to get the kids from school. I now hsve a goal of getting the Raptor for free. Wonder what will be said at TW if and when i do too...... and if i get a decoder ring with the Raptor XD

Btw on level 33, and harrier sucks. As manueverable as a boulder, and speedy as a paperwieght. With no rwr or CM. Yea i know but after flying F-15C, F-14, and Mig-29 for awhile i guess i got pampered.

Edited by daddyairplanes

Amazon gave me some free coins (basically Amazon credit) since I've been a customer for a long time...used them to 'buy' the Raptor and Fulcrum-C.

Fun stuff...can't beat the price to play during those small slivers of time during the day where you're stuck waiting around.

Of course, you could go really meta and install BlueStacks on your PC and play SFA that way...

FC

You should try the MiG-25 - surely the worst - handles like a 747 and no decoys

Got my Fulcrum C for free.... level 30! Like i said, weird goal for the rest of the school year. I polish of half to one whole level while waiting in line at the girls school. Got til Jun 10th to try to grt me a Raptor....

I knowit likely wont be, is why i post here now and again.

Well thankfully its just a topic so if it sucks then it could be easily removed. I'll put one up and we'll see then...