Sign in to follow this  
UllyB

missiles showing in loading setup before their time

I discovered that accidentally, the AGM-65F and AGM-65G appeared in my F-4 kurnass in 1969....I looked into the weapons pack I use , their out date there are correct. What am I doing wrong ? Where is the mistake ? I thought about a lot but I miss to pinpoint where it is. I need a idea or something...maybe somebody enocuntered that long ago and knows why is that...

thanks , that did it. By the way Gepard, if I may and you don't mind, the updated  ISRAEL2 map you made for SF2 is it suitable for SF1 series as well, can I use it  ? I know after you made the 2.5 version of it for SF1 you never made an update (I hope I;m not wrong). What are , if you can tell me, the major differences between the old 2.5 SF1 series Israel2 map and the one for SF2 ?

The SF1 terrain is made by me. The SF2 version had done someone else, and i dont know, wheter he has simply converted from SF1 to SF2 or wheter he has added some new target areas, or modified something.

To be honest, i prefer the SF1 series and play very very very seldom SF2.

I added/changed a LOT of stuff for the sf2 version

however, easily back converted for SF/Wo*

oh I see, thank you for explanations. I , also prefer SF1 series myself, honestly speaking, I don't know why....I tried the SF2 but...I wasn't impressed or, who knows, maybe the expectations were too high. I feel like I don't belong there sort of thing ...maybe is the nostalgy and the power of your true "first love"...:)