Hello ...do we have the trainer f-100F .....???

I think in the past was somewhere...here......

NO!!! :blink:

There is only the one from Yankee air pirate available. >PAYWARE<

And that one is for Wings over Vietnam, not SF2 Series.

Edited by Soulfreak
  • Like 1

well it should be adaptable to SF2 using the old tricks, but that would be for personal use only. I believe YAP doesnt even allow you to post mods on their skins and ini's or we would have seen more here.

well it should be adaptable to SF2 using the old tricks, but that would be for personal use only. I believe YAP doesnt even allow you to post mods on their skins and ini's or we would have seen more here.

After asking some admins I posted a pair of Yap ships modded without lods, like DAT items. No problem.

I'ld have a remodded Yap F-100F too and was thinking to upload as well.

But as I has a pair of shadows beam ropes I'm waiting for the promised fix from YAP himself.

A ROCAF modified F-100F I made for Jon's Taiwan campaign hasn't shadows ropes as it has the relative parts removed, but jon hasn't used yet ...

:biggrin:

• Like 2

I checked out his site, and seen what can be purchased from him. Is there a way anyone that has contact with him can bring up the idea of putting up his RF-8 and/or F-100F (actually any unique aircraft) up for sale individually? If this is out of line, I'll shut up, but from a sales approach, he might make a few shillings by selling those instead of waiting for people to buy the entire set up.

Edited by bucklehead101

I have copied the needed files into the F-100F folder so the ini can use them, hat the cockpit problem by my self before.

I've tried the same thing...but it didn't work. The last time I tried it, I just got the reticule gun-sight or pipper to show up in the cockpit view.