Thanks guys, I must admit I've always had a weak spot for the Su-7/17/20 family. The basefile Su-7B has the cleanest lines but the payload/range is pretty damn weak... But flying down low and fast you can appreciate what this bird was made for.

Anyways, tweaked the skin some more, added more weathering. 

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

• Like 1

If I ever get my MiG-25 done I will make a parani version for sure! Don't know why it's proving so difficult for me the work on it though. As for the Yak-38, don't know it is a pretty weak-ass plane so why would anyone want them?  :biggrin: But I think it would look great in Parani colors.

BTW it drives me nuts not being able to open the Su-7 in 3ds max. Got a high res landing gear ready to go from the Su-20 and a few meshsmoots here and there could do wonders. Also the airbrakes have smoothing errors.. But what can you do. Also sadly lacking is bumpmaps.

Amazing skins for that Su-7!! Hope you will the the F-13, and the PF with the snake cammo too.

BTW, didn't knew you had a Mig-25 WIP, do we have a WIP threat for it?

The MiG-25 is in a sad state of limbo currently. I redid the landing gears but still need to map and texture those. Also I think I need to remap most of the plane again, I initially opted to map the whole plane to one 4096x4096 map. But working on the Mirage f.1 which has 5 (!) 4096 texture maps I dont think that resolution will cut it. Maybe I should bump it up the project list again.

I will do the MiG-21MF, Bis, PFM and F-13 as soon as I get the templates from Carlo.

render20.jpg

render21.jpg

• Like 3

Not yet, sits also on my HDD, we are finishing right now 2 other birds for the Iran conflict and a third one is just for fun. Than we will work on the 25

Is really beautiful! Thanks guys for creating it!!

Can´t wait to fly the MiG-25. looks great! :good:

And now some MiG-21MFs of the Parani Air Force. Also wired to launch Matra 550 Magic 1s as done by Iraqi air force in the 80s. I also made some kill marks for Paran based on the Kill Marks for the Evil ones mod by Horus 3k. Will make some for Dhimar too.

img00209.JPG

img00213.JPG

img00215.JPG

• Like 9

Hey! I just had an idea, toying around in SF2: I !

What about vautours? 

Dhimar or Paran could fly them. It would be a welcomed change from the generic Il-28 or F-100/A-4. 

• Like 1

hi there, man feels like ages ago i looked here at CA for new stuff. :-D will the mig-29´s also get the new snake camo?

Centurion, Snake cammo PFM cough cough ;)

Stratos: Yeah I will make them, don't worry  :biggrin:

Palpatine: Yes Vatours would be pretty cool for 50s scenarios, I am busy making the 70s pack now first but will give a look later!

Dast: Yeah will take a look at the MiG-29 too, but later.

Today I made a Mirage 5, designated PD.

Also some MiG shots:

• Like 2

I'm hoping to bundle together a package for this weekend that would include playable, high-res nation specific Parani variants of the following planes:

-Tu-22

-Il-28

-MiG-21MF/PFM/bis

-Su-7BMK

-Mirage 5

-Mirage III

About the Mirage III, should I base it on the DLC Mirage 3C or the Shahak from SF2:Israel? Or maybe some other mirage 3 dlc? The Mirage 5 is currently based on the Nesher so I am leaning on the Shahak. Don't worry it wont have any isreali loadouts or texts, this is just filewise.

Well, I for one do not have the DLC, and I guess a lot of people don't. If you have some spare time, you should perhaps do both, like Nato Fighter or SF2V.

By the way: a package with a campaign? :)

Shahack will be nice. Centurion any chance of a F13 for those early hit and run tactics?

go with the shak*something*, please

hm for campaign pack: it would be possible to modifiy the SF2 campaigns to take the planes listed here and the desert aggressor package from valastur.

Palpatine: Yeah I might release my campaign file too, currently only have the 1975 camp fixed. The first pack will be a 70s plane pack anyways

Stratos: Yes will look into other MiG-21 variants later, a F-13 would be good I think.

Here are the Mirages more or less finalized:

img00267.JPG

img00275.JPG

• Like 3