Sign in to follow this  
hrc

Ordnance not showing

Some bombs are not showing under the plane when mission is loaded. It happens with M-117 and M-118 bombs and M-35.36 incendiary cluster under the center loading point of F-105 and F-4. These bombs are selectable and shown loaded under the plane in the loadout menu before the mission, but when the mission loads they are not under the planes center point. Not just that they are not there as being invisible, they are also unselectable, meaning that they aren't loaded at all.

It happens in SF2V with eburgers A-G exp mod. Any clue?  

I have fully merged inst. May 2013 patch.

Edited by hrc

LoadLimit= ????

LoadLimit=2100

Tried to increase it to 4 and 5 thousand to no avail.

However, 1 and 3 M-117  under the center point and are there when game loads...but six-pack is a nay.

Edited by hrc

Might be a strange idea, but might worth to check.

Look at the given weapon's folder in the object/weapons main folder so that you have each ini file. I run into a similar situation and what caused it was that the weapons editor reset the name for example: AIM-120A.ini to AIM-120A_deleted. Looking into the main and _data.ini showed the "ModelName=AIM-120A" line had a typing error extra or less caracters. Changing the Modelname to the correct lod name and renaming back the file to xxxx.ini solved those problems.

Not saying that is your problem, but worth a check.

I've checked it. Everything seems fine. But it's not that the game doesn't recognize the M117 bomb for instance. Single M117's are loaded on outer pylons of F-105 but six M117 won't load on center pylon. Thanks anyay.

remember, that's kilograms, not pounds!

I just checked on my install on 105D_66 and 105G both shows up correctly with M177 load.

do you have similar setting on the centerline (it is from the G)?

[CenterlineStation]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=7
StationGroupID=4
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition=0.0,0.3,-0.9298
AttachmentAngles=0.0,-3.7,0.0
MissileRollAngle=0.0
EjectVelocity=0.0,0.0,-2.0
LoadLimit=2100
AllowedWeaponClass=FT,BOMB,TER,MER
AttachmentType=USAF,USN,NATO
ModelNodeName=pylon_center
PylonMass=57.15
PylonDragArea=0.03
FuelTankName=Tank650_F105
FuelTankNodeName=FTank_C

Important, no diameter and length entries for it.

Can you get 4-4 CBU24/MK82 loaded on the inner wing pylons?

If you have these and the 4-4 CBU24 also does not show on the above place than I would say something is wrong with the MER rack as both (centerline 6*M117 and inner wing 4*CBU/MK) uses the same rack version.

post-30564-0-01618900-1381193617_thumb.jpg

If it shows up on the loadout screen but not in the mission its a .lod issue. Delete the weapons and dump in fresh ones. ravenclaw_007's are highly reccomended.

Can you get 4-4 CBU24/MK82 loaded on the inner wing pylons?

Yes I can (F-105s)

If it shows up on the loadout screen but not in the mission its a .lod issue. Delete the weapons and dump in fresh ones. ravenclaw_007's are highly reccomended.

Ravenclaw weapons pack doesn't have the ordnance that is not showing in my case...

I also see F-100D won't carry M-35/36 incendiary on center weapon station, but will under the wings...

Edited by hrc

This is how f-105D data.ini looks like (centerline section):

[CenterlineStation]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=5
StationGroupID=4
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition=0.0,-0.48,-0.76
AttachmentAngles=0.0,-4.0,0.0
MissileRollAngle=0.0
EjectVelocity=0.0,0.0,-2.0
LoadLimit=2100
AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,TER,MER,FT
AttachmentType=NATO,USAF
ModelNodeName=pylon_center
PylonMass=57.15
PylonDragArea=0.03
FuelTankName=Tank650_F105
FuelTankNodeName=droptank650

With F-105G everything works fine. So I replaced F-105D centerline station lines with F-105G's one. Again nothing...

Yes I can (F-105s)

Ravenclaw weapons pack doesn't have the ordnance that is not showing in my case...

that is correct but i added the M117,Mk80 family and the new MER and TER to my F-4E_USAF pack as well as to most of the F-4E´s i uploaded , except the F-4EJ

i will release the M-117,Mk-80 family and the new MER and TER with my next weaponspack as well , but for now you can only get them from the F-4E mods

and  by the way i encountered some problems with the original TW MER and TER racks the lenght and diameter allowed create some of the troubles you having  , i changed this settings on my new MER and TER

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 1