Sign in to follow this  
Gepard

Till nov 11th you can buy a Sabre or a Susi from Germany

Look here:

http://www.vebeg.de/web/de/verkauf/suchen.htm?SHOW_AUS=1346181&SHOW_LOS=1&nolistlink=1

1346181.001_big.jpg

Vebeg, a federal enterprise of Germany, is selling an old F-86 Sabre CL-13. You can visit it at Laage AB

the Su-22 you can visit at Manching AB

http://www.vebeg.de/web/de/verkauf/suchen.htm?DO_SUCHE=1&SUCH_MATGRUPPE=1320&SHOW_AUS=1346180&SHOW_LOS=1

1346180.001_big.jpg

I'll take the Fitter. It's probably on its third or fourth owner now, but at least its garaged. The photos show some paint wear, but the tires look good. Hopefully the GSE is included. Sure, those swing wings are waiting for the right moment to give you an issue, but it'll still look good in the driveway. Nice price!

...Ok I've been looking at cars too much lately.

Of course I'd take the Sukhoi) It has built in pussy magnet)))

Although some customization will be nesessary... like hidden racks for contraband)))

The Fitter is at it´s second owner.

1st owner East German AF, 2nd owner GAF! :biggrin:

The Susi is still full operational. Completly with engine, avionics, ECM, guns etc. It was used for test reasons at Manching AB.

If you want to buy it you must demilitarise it first. The Sabre was used last as "Gate keeper". It has no engine, no weapons. etc

That Sabre is going to need A LOT of thrust to taxi.