Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Aerial Refueling

:biggrin::lol:  I did that in Flanker 2.5 I know that guys pain. Thats too funny. So true. So true.

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

...did NOT see that coming. :no:

SidDogg

At least in Flanker they went autopilot for ya.

I don't even bother, even the AI has trouble refueling in DCS. I just divert to the nearest friendly or neutral airfield, or climb as high as I can (F-15 seems to have trouble above 30) and cruise/glide back.

Seems like things have taken a few steps back with some of the latest patches, especially regarding radars and missiles.

Why cant they make it so its automatic like some of the old combat air sims?  Just get in the right parameter and it takes over,  But oh no, everyone needs uber realistic.  I tried it again last night on DCS and I swore too.  Almost said they same things as Migbuster.  :alcoholic:

Like in "Afterburner" the 80s arcade game where it used to appear above you  :beach:

Hmm this is DCS you know - I hope you used correct comms berevity code.