You have shown some pics of a Su-17/20, I have good news for you, a new one is coming soon

Nice!!!  A great Plane. 

If I may add my two cents: AdA planes, and the occasional navy planes, played very often a quite serious and dangerous cat & mouse game with soviet aligned North Yemen.

French Navy F-8 did have some very close calls and almost fired on several occurence. Communist North Yemen should be in! :)

Oh, my bad. The bad guys were South-yemenis. Not notherners.

Should definitely be in, though. I don't know if the map covers South Yemen, but these guys were quite vocals and agressive (and supported arab terrorism before it turned religious too). They would have meddled if anything was to happen in the area. And that would change from the "generic" soviet planes. 

Edited by Emp_Palpatine

Looking good Cangas, looking forward to fly from the french carrier. Any idea of when will be available?

Looking good Cangas, looking forward to fly from the french carrier. Any idea of when will be available?

2 weeks  :biggrin: ...... I don't know really.... I'm still with it, it seems to be all ok , but then you want to modify something... you know...you are  always changing things and improving them..