Sooooorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  I've put it the wrong place!!!!!!!!! Please if anyone of the administrators could move it to the MOD and Skinning discussion I would be delighted...........Oh my god where I have my head.... :angry:

The Jaguar M a forgotten one, but that is going to born again..........

http://www.netmarine.net/aero/aeronefs/jaguar/index.htm

It is based on the recently released Jaguar A. The skin needs LOTS of adjustements, but I like how it looks ... What do you think?

pz75.jpg

ncbi.jpg

kr67.jpg

6m4u.jpg

lnxl.jpg

0thr.jpg

1usy.jpg

7meg.jpg

arz6.jpg

p6rm.jpg

u9bn.jpg

x1uj.jpg

y6xr.jpg

1fmv.jpg

photo01.jpg

jaguar-0041.jpg

That's all folks!!!

Edited by cangas
  • Like 4

I will never understand what possessed the Aeronavale to not use this aircraft.

I will never understand what possessed the Aeronavale to not use this aircraft.

Agreed. 

Nice! Strange that it has a single wheel for the main landing gear. That´s kind of weird once the naval planes must have a much stronger undercarriage for hard landing.

Nice! Strange that it has a single wheel for the main landing gear. That´s kind of weird once the naval planes must have a much stronger undercarriage for hard landing.

In fact the nose gear has mistake...the real one had two wheels as you can see at the real pics

Double wheels are used to allow take-off and landing from surfaces, softer than asphault and concrete.

On a carrier, you do not need to handle such issue - the deck is hard, so double wheels would just eat up from the aircraft's capacity to carry fuel and payload.

Double wheels are used to allow take-off and landing from surfaces, softer than asphault and concrete.

On a carrier, you do not need to handle such issue - the deck is hard, so double wheels would just eat up from the aircraft's capacity to carry fuel and payload.

Good to know. Thanks!