Ok I have just made 2 different terrains:

Version I:  For 1975 , 2005 and 2013 Campaigns

Version II: For 1968, 1979 and 1986 Campaigns

Now a few pics of new aircraft:

14794028579_ae0423938e_b.jpg

14980364802_d5527ae231_b.jpg

14977615061_0434f611d3_b.jpg

14980363932_3a629fb66f_b.jpg

Everything is working fine however I have this small issue and I don't want to see people complaining once the MOD is released. The issue is the following. I've added a few airbases to the original terrain, however, they worki fine at single mission but at the campaign aircraft start on the air just about 2000 feet over base. The base is there and landable etc. Any idea? It is not something "important" but it is weird.

I insist in the issue. If someone has an idea, please tell me. Because I don't want to upload it, and then , someone complains about it, and suddenly the solution appears, but appears after uploading a 3 Gb package....

So... the problem only happens with the EF-2000 Typhoon. And that also happens in other terrains, the aircraft never starts on ground.

Problem solved....... 

Please post and suggest things , because that always happens, when you release the MOD all the suggestions come.

Problem solved....... 

Please post and suggest things , because that always happens, when you release the MOD all the suggestions come.

good work,Please add naval battle with portaeronaves Principe de Asturias with its Harrier

good work,Please add naval battle with portaeronaves Principe de Asturias with its Harrier

Ok naval warfare. The terrain is giving me problems with the naval warfare. I'll try to include it, however I can't promise nothing. But what I can promise you is that F-70, F-80 Frigates FRAM II destroyers and the Dédalo will be included and reworked whatever I decide to add or not naval warfare.

What about ground warfare? I had issues (some units lacked skins) in the first release. 

I strongly recommend to make both sides playable, is way more enjoyable. 

What about ground warfare? I had issues (some units lacked skins) in the first release. 

I strongly recommend to make both sides playable, is way more enjoyable. 

Ground war will be totally new. The red side has right now a 50% of being flyable. But first I'm going to finish the "blue" side.

Important:

I need pics of 401 Tactical fighter wing F-100's when they were deployed in Torrejon from 1966 to 1971, because I found nothing in the internet.

Edited by FRPignon

didn't find much either...

http://www.f-100.org/hun122.shtml

you might need the Squad/Signal F-100 in color book

found it at modelfan ru

http://modelfan.ru/9499-squadron-signal-fighting-colors-6565-f-100-super-sabre-in-color.html

uhmmm Thanks Wrench, I've found pics an materials from 401 TFW F-100D's but none of them were from the period they were deployed at torrejon. Well, I must guess "More or less" how they should look.

Algeria and Morocco hate each other deeply, one can also think of several bilateral scenarios. 

Algeria and Morocco hate each other deeply, one can also think of several bilateral scenarios. 

Palpatine , nations can only be Enemy or Friendly , with that limitation your "what if" scenario between Argelia and Morocco can not be done in just one SF2 installation, as in my MOD both are considered as "enemies". Game engine has limitations, so, the campaigns will be with their current status:

1968----- Spain+Portugal+USAF VS Algeria (air units)+ Soviet (Ground and naval units)                    Status: Finished

1975----- Spain VS Morocco     Status: WIP                                          

1979----- Spain+Portugal+USAF VS Algeria (air units)+ Soviet (Ground and naval units)    Status: In my mind

1986----- Spain+Portugal+USAF VS Algeria (air units)+ Soviet (Ground and naval units)    Status: In my mind

1995----- Spain VS Algeria    Status: In my mind      

2005----- Spain +Portugal VS Morocco     Status: Finished                                                                           

2013----- Spain +Portugal VS Morocco     Status: Finished

I found nothing so they'll look like this:

14813871349_4f080e0964_b.jpg

14813914960_41d244fd54_b.jpg

Edited by FRPignon

actually, you can change national alignments within the terrain's nations ini, regardless of what the GAME's nations ini says.

actually, you can change national alignments within the terrain's nations ini, regardless of what the GAME's nations ini says.

That solves the problem of the alignment but it does not solve the problem of the targets.ini..... 

Edited by FRPignon

simply add another location in the ***_movements ini, and renumber those items in the "new" national region

OK guys. Very very bad news. I had (today) an HD crash in my PC (The second one in the last 5 moths) so that means that I've totally lost everything iniside it. So this is the end of the this project by now.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

FRPignon 

Edited by FRPignon

It is a shame to read that mate .... I hope that you could recover the information, good luck

It is a shame to read that mate .... I hope that you could recover the information, good luck

That's indeed a shame. I was very eager to play this new version... 

First I need to restore all the HD information that I could save , and then restart again. It will take a couple of weeks and then I'll see if I start again or if I wait a little bit.

• Like 1

what you need is one of these..

http://www.vantecusa.com/en/product/view_detail/266

my personal recommendation to ANYONE and EVERYONE that owns a computer, and has a modicum of mechanical skill.

yank the old HD, connect this kit to it, connect to another computer, and see if you can salvage any and all files.

that little item has saved my ass more times than I can count.

• Like 1

what you need is one of these..

http://www.vantecusa.com/en/product/view_detail/266

my personal recommendation to ANYONE and EVERYONE that owns a computer, and has a modicum of mechanical skill.

yank the old HD, connect this kit to it, connect to another computer, and see if you can salvage any and all files.

that little item has saved my ass more times than I can count.

Nice. I'll consider to buy one.

Good news . I've been able to recover most of the work. I'll give you more information as soon as possible.

• Like 2