Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Poems By Cats

• Like 2

I am sure my cats, Quango, Ace, Nimbus, Sherman, and the recently departed Buckey Champ would agree.

• Like 1

I know these ALL too well!!!

As the human companion of cats almost continuously since the 1970's, I can relate.

Cats have never been domesticated. They've realized that it's advantageous for them to allow us to believe they have.

A retiring USAF general was asked what he intended to do with his life. He said he was going to get cats...a lot of them. Asked why he said, "For the past 35 years everyone around me has done what I told them to, when I told them to and how I told them to. I want to see what it's like to be surrounded by living things who don't give a damn what I say."

• Like 1

When I first joined CA (Biohaz) I needed a 'Username' and my Black tomcat needed my lap, so he spilled my Guinness on the keyboard, His name was Raven.

• Like 1