Dave

Caaattttsssssss! (Yell it like Kirk yelling Khan)

Emp_Palpatine, I think you are right, better safe than sorry!!

There is a fatty cat, white with orange stripes, living near my girlfriend´s block, with the wich i hold a feud reminiscent of that Ridley Scott film "The Duellists". The mofo keeps teasing me to run over him with the car. I see his eyes shining with my headlamps, waiting in the sidewalk, just for me to get by and enter the road. Sometimes, i stop on time while he stands defiantly in the middle of the road, sitting, only to walk away flamboyantly moments later. Other times, i can´t stop on time and i stomp him. Once he flew away and hit his spine against a tree. I thought he was dead, but the next day i was walking and he was sitting in a mailbox, staring at me. Sometime later i run over him again (with another car!!) as he sprinted in front of my car and heard him bounce all over the transmission gear. I smashed the brakes and thought i would have ripped the poor bastard apart but then i saw him limping away as fast as he could into the darkness. I don´t know how many lives he had, but i´m sure he´s got a few less left, yet i still see him from time to time, being an asshole and teasing me. Dauntless son of a....

There is a big black Cat on my street called sweep, he is almost half as big again as most adult Cats. He also sits stubbornly in the middle of the road and sometimes refuses to budge when I want to drive down the street. I end up having to get out the car and shoo him away, but even then he is quite defiant and gives me the 'eye'.

The swine!

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY