Sign in to follow this  
SilverDragon

Belsimtek: Mig-15Bis

DCS Newsleter July "confirm" Belsimtek working on a Mig-15Bis module.

Now is the time to make the switch from advanced modern jets like the F-15 and Su-27, with their automated control systems, powerful engines, and sophisticated targeting and weapons systems and put flight and fight back into the hands of the pilot in the cockpit and his workhorse fighter. Aim for the vulnerable engines when targeting bombers using guns only and master the maneuvering fight against the MiG-15 (now in development!).

I've read all of the grumblings about why they jump to another project without finishing the UH-1 and Mi-8 (out of Beta), but think this will be a great compliment to the F-86. It's actually a smart move to tie in the modules.

I wonder aloud if any of the smart guys have ported over the F-86 cockpit into the MiG's exterior for some modding fun. Just something to hold people over until the full package.

-Jeff

Belsimtek has different teams working each of those aircraft. So its not the same team working on the F-86 and trying to finish the Mi-8.

Belsimtek has different teams working each of those aircraft. So its not the same team working on the F-86 and trying to finish the Mi-8.

I'm not worried really. Just so much going on, people are talking.

One thing I can say for sure, Belsimtek is actually releasing stuff. Mig-21 and Hawk are right behind by the other mod teams. The others ones like Coretex or what ever they are called, Ill believe it when I see it. 

Who is working on the fagot? Any official word about the team working on it?

Who is working on the fagot? Any official word about the team working on it?

Belsimtek. It's in the first line of the first post.

Thanks. I supose that means more delay on the choppers.

Thanks. I supose that means more delay on the choppers.

Uhm....just 5 posts above yours states clearly that they have multiple teams working each airframe :glare:

Considering the UH-1 is now listed as final, only the Mi-8 is still beta.