CoolhandF4

The Official CoolHandF4 Questions Thread

No. It adds a sight that changes its position with respect of the position of the aircraft , similar to the sight in the A-A mode, so that targeting with bombs is easier.

That's how we learn is by asking questions and the only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

• Like 1

the -78 looks really badass though, that's about it.

The higher the better.

same as it's always been

tab -->

select command.

Hi all, I have a technical question, for some reason my SF2 Air and ground expansion pack A-6 model has external fuel tanks on all five hardpoints, I can still carry the normal bomb load, but its some sort of glitch or something? I have attached a picture to clarify.

post-89043-0-41526700-1410139660_thumb.jpg

The A-6 model is a SF2 compliant model, but the data.ini is probably for a SF1 model.  The SF2 models have built in fuel tanks.

FC

in other words, delete or rename the data ini, so the game engine don't see it. Then, the game engine ™ will revert to the data ini stored in the whichever objectdata cat it's hiding in.

problem solved

CoolhandF4:

No such animal has been developed for the A-6A/E in SF2. MiGbuster does have a mod that adds a working CCIP to the A-6 cockpit, and that mod is incorporated in the update mentioned in my previous post.

Eric Howes

Only ground objects carrying a radar. ZSU-23s or SA-8s are possible.