Did you delete from your install all the aircraft which were not operationnal anymore ?

For example. Well said Jeanba.

Oh no, we will screw with your head here! That's the CombatAce guarantee. :smile:

(plus most of the inmate-- *ahem* I mean, the members, are insane. I'm looking in your direction Museli and Flogger! :tongue: )

Huh... what????

You talkin' bout me?????

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Like 1

Huh... what????

You talkin' bout me?????

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

especially you :lol:

of course due to difficulty in using smileys on that device, i have figured out i come across as an asshole on my tablet rather than just a smartass

Well, no more than usual!!!

:blowup:

Dont know what you mean saywhatt. I'm perfectly sane otherwise the VA would have to give me more disability!

Ah, so the VA there works the exact way as it does here....
Although I am 100% unfit to work according to the civil authorities, the military figures

that translates only to 25% in their books.... Ehm, right...

Thats the size of it. I got out of active duty due to a shoulder injury and 3 bulging discs in my back. PTSD was pretty much auto filed and when i claimed hearing loss they pencilled in tinnitus (not really service connected, had it since i was a kid)

Take a guess what i get 40% for? Hint, back aint part of it even tho there was so much documentation they couldnt deny it. So they rated it a 0%.

It's still a number...

WE all are...

;-)

Flanker 2.51 works flawlessly in Win7 as I just tried it, and in some aspects is more fun than LOMAC or DCS. Just to let you know.

Too bad the RuAF didn't go with the multi-role capability of the Su-33 or I would have enjoyed it in DCS more (just do reg'lar flying, need to get back to A2A weapons use again).

Too bad the RuAF didn't go with the multi-role capability of the Su-33 or I would have enjoyed it in DCS more (just do reg'lar flying, need to get back to A2A weapons use again).

Multi-role radar? I really miss that and guided munitions.

Well the multi-mode radar too but I'm tired of the Crimea and Cacauscus, can't wait for the Hormuz and Nellis map.