Derk

No words

Word on the street is Jihadi Jane has been in Syria for the last two weeks.

12 airstrikes in Raqua the capital of the IS, today.....

We could only hope.

So then is there a 4th person? If there is and it isn't her, what madman or women is left?

So, as of tonight:

- the 3 guys are dead. And it seems they were, well, three. 2 in Charlie Hebdo and, the following day, Coulibaly who started its diversion rampage. He confirmed they planned it together : he was supposed to act as the others were pursued.

- he arrested kid has been freed and seems not to be part of this. Still, he was under the services sights. "No smoke without a fire".
- Coulibaly's bitch seems to be in ISIS occupied Syria. She was thought to be with him in the store according to some reports and having managed to flee. This was quite unrealistic as that point of Paris was under a total lockdown. And women aren't allowed to fight in islam. 
So the mainstream opinion was she was an accomplice, sort of helped her pimp to shoot the policewoman in the head and then fled. Quite foggy, but it's almost certain that she was not in the store. 

As I said in the Arena, that is my home and where all Sheila's family lives and is from Detroit and Dearborn. I am there all the time. It is not under Sharia law at all. I do know who told you that because its all bullshit. In fact the Muslims that live are friendly and do not condone this bullshit at all. 

Disinformation is everywhere. Anne Hidalgo, mayor of Paris, threatens to take legal action against Fox News for having repeatedly stated that several "no-go zones" exist in Paris, where non-Muslims are unofficially forbidden to go. Footages of the 2005 Riots were used to generalize about the Parisian everyday life. Same exaggerations regarding Birmingham, England, with swift reaction from David Cameron. Sensationalist Fox has already admitted the mistakes and apologized. Forget the sly old fox, enjoy Dumber Baby Fox.

Disinformation is everywhere. Anne Hidalgo, mayor of Paris, threatens to take legal action against Fox News for having repeatedly stated that several "no-go zones" exist in Paris, where non-Muslims are unofficially forbidden to go. Footages of the 2005 Riots were used to generalize about the Parisian everyday life. Same exaggerations regarding Birmingham, England, with swift reaction from David Cameron. Sensationalist Fox has already admitted the mistakes and apologized. Forget the sly old fox, enjoy Dumber Baby Fox.

Best joke so far i.e putting Fox and news in the same sentence.  But, hey if someone dislikes  FOX news then they must hate Murica, Freedom and most likely Jesus too ! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: