Sign in to follow this  
Viper63a

SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.1) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music!

SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.1) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music!

SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.2) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music v7
By Viper 04/26/2020

Note: I removed all the nation sounds from this Menu packs for size reasons. If you intend to install the "VIPER63A HQ Menu Sounds" pack, please install that pack first. Installing the HQ Sound pack over the Menu pack may overwrite some of the menu specific music files. You can always re-install this menu pack to get the menu specific theme music back.

I made these upgraded alternate "Korean Air War" themed Menu screens to go with Do335's "SF2 Wings Over Korea" package!

Pleae unzip the compressed file and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing this as there are some alternate screens I have in there that you might like better.

If you choose to install these screens, I recommend that you back up your FLIGHT and MENU folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this mod into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.

To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT and MENU folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win10 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\ThirdWire\Strikefighter2 Korea\

Enjoy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By simonmiller416

View File 65th Aggressor Squadron Skin for F-35A
      [The 65th Aggressor Squadron currently flies the F-35A, operating as a high-end adversary air to better simulate stealth fighters being inducted in competing nations. As part of the 57th Operations Group, the squadron simulates peer and near-peer stealth threat tactics for Red Flag exercises and provides support for the USAF Weapons School syllabus.]  From Wikipedia
      This mod inclued basic skin and tail number, training weapons(CATM-120 CATM-9)
      The original F-35  by FastCargo.
      Installation:
      1.Make sure you already have a F-35A;
      2.Coby Objects Folder into your SF2 game main folder;
      3.Open NATIONS.INI then add:
      [NationXXX] --------- xxx need to follow your last Nation number
      Name=USAF_AGRS
      DisplayName=USAF Aggressors
      Alignment=ENEMY
      PilotNameList=NamesMercs.lst
      RankList=RanksUSAF.lst
      CallsignList=CallsignsUS.lst
      Formation.Fighter=USFighter
      Formation.Attack=USFighter
      Formation.Bomber=USBomber
      Formation.Transport=USBomber
      Formation.Tank=USTank
      Formation.MobileAD=USAD
      PilotTrainingStandard=EXCELLENT
      GenderRatio=0
      Medals=MedalsUSAF.ini
      MedalTextFile=MedalsUSAF.str
      DebriefSuccessMusic=DebriefSuccess.wav
      DebriefFailMusic=DebriefFail.wav
      DebriefKilledMusic=DebriefKilled.wav
      SpeechFile=USAFSpeech.cat
      SpeechTextFile=USAFSpeechText.str
      Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 08/27/2022 Category F-35  
    • By simonmiller416
      [The 65th Aggressor Squadron currently flies the F-35A, operating as a high-end adversary air to better simulate stealth fighters being inducted in competing nations. As part of the 57th Operations Group, the squadron simulates peer and near-peer stealth threat tactics for Red Flag exercises and provides support for the USAF Weapons School syllabus.]  From Wikipedia
      This mod inclued basic skin and tail number, training weapons(CATM-120 CATM-9)
      The original F-35  by FastCargo.
      Installation:
      1.Make sure you already have a F-35A;
      2.Coby Objects Folder into your SF2 game main folder;
      3.Open NATIONS.INI then add:
      [NationXXX] --------- xxx need to follow your last Nation number
      Name=USAF_AGRS
      DisplayName=USAF Aggressors
      Alignment=ENEMY
      PilotNameList=NamesMercs.lst
      RankList=RanksUSAF.lst
      CallsignList=CallsignsUS.lst
      Formation.Fighter=USFighter
      Formation.Attack=USFighter
      Formation.Bomber=USBomber
      Formation.Transport=USBomber
      Formation.Tank=USTank
      Formation.MobileAD=USAD
      PilotTrainingStandard=EXCELLENT
      GenderRatio=0
      Medals=MedalsUSAF.ini
      MedalTextFile=MedalsUSAF.str
      DebriefSuccessMusic=DebriefSuccess.wav
      DebriefFailMusic=DebriefFail.wav
      DebriefKilledMusic=DebriefKilled.wav
      SpeechFile=USAFSpeech.cat
      SpeechTextFile=USAFSpeechText.str
    • By Viper63a

View File [FICTIONAL] F-16CD B60 (What-If) Ukraine Reforger
      F-16CD B60 (What-If) Ukraine Reforger by Viper63a 2022
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      This pack asks the question..."What if" the US was to reforge Ukrain with F-16C\D Block 60 "Bear Hunter\Killers". See the "Credits" sections for a list of all the wonderful modders who deserves ALL the "THANKS" for their original packs. Without them, this pack would not exist. 
      What's included in this mod pack?
      This pack is intended as a stand-alone pack, you should not need any other mod packs. The USAF F-16C\D Block 60 (Viper Team) aircafts were modified for use in the Ukrainian theater: F-16C\D B60 with correct decals, skins, pilots, data, weapons & a bunch of extras. 
      * Included Jets: Please note the serial numbers are randomized. 
      F-16C_B60_UA
      F-16D_B60_UA
      Installation:
      !! First and always - Make a BACKUP copies of your Mod folders...Objects\Aircraft, Decals & Weapons folders...
      1) Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.
      2) Refer to the "Add F16 SoundList.txt" file on configuring the your "Flight\SoundList.ini" file to use the custom F-16 sounds included in this pack.
      3) Refer to the "Add F16 Squdraons.txt" file on configuring the your "PilotData\SQUADRONLIST.INI" file to use the Ukrainian Squadrons in a campaigne.
      Thats it - Enjoy!
      Viper!
      Credits: 
      If you didn't sign your Readme.txt - Shame on you (LOL).
      Let me know if I missed anyone and will be more than happy to recognize!
      Thanks!
      F-16 DATA & LOADOUT update v2.0 - Fanatic Modder
      Effects/Sounds/LODS/Skins - Dave/The Viper Team
      F110 effects only - Fast Cargo < The new, proper F110 effects possibly again by Fast Cargo. If not, please verify.
      The egyptian skin - mohand777
      The F110 engine sound, I was not able to trace. Pls PM for any feedback to give proper credit.
      SF2 F-16C/D Block 60 Fictional USAF Squadrons - Viper63a
      The Viper Team for their EXCELLENT F-16s!
      Ravenclaw_007 for his new weapon packs.
      Spudknocker's work that inspired me to make this pack.
      Dtmdragon's original work that made this pack possible.

If I missed anyone...Please excuse and let me know, so I can give credit where it is due...
      Submitter Viper63a Submitted 08/07/2022 Category What If Hangar  
    • By Viper63a
      F-16CD B60 (What-If) Ukraine Reforger by Viper63a 2022
      This pack asks the question..."What if" the US was to reforge Ukrain with F-16C\D Block 60 "Bear Hunter\Killers". See the "Credits" sections for a list of all the wonderful modders who deserves ALL the "THANKS" for their original packs. Without them, this pack would not exist. 
      What's included in this mod pack?
      This pack is intended as a stand-alone pack, you should not need any other mod packs. The USAF F-16C\D Block 60 (Viper Team) aircafts were modified for use in the Ukrainian theater: F-16C\D B60 with correct decals, skins, pilots, data, weapons & a bunch of extras. 
      * Included Jets: Please note the serial numbers are randomized. 
      F-16C_B60_UA
      F-16D_B60_UA
      Installation:
      !! First and always - Make a BACKUP copies of your Mod folders...Objects\Aircraft, Decals & Weapons folders...
      1) Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.
      2) Refer to the "Add F16 SoundList.txt" file on configuring the your "Flight\SoundList.ini" file to use the custom F-16 sounds included in this pack.
      3) Refer to the "Add F16 Squdraons.txt" file on configuring the your "PilotData\SQUADRONLIST.INI" file to use the Ukrainian Squadrons in a campaigne.
      Thats it - Enjoy!
      Viper!
      Credits: 
      If you didn't sign your Readme.txt - Shame on you (LOL).
      Let me know if I missed anyone and will be more than happy to recognize!
      Thanks!
      F-16 DATA & LOADOUT update v2.0 - Fanatic Modder
      Effects/Sounds/LODS/Skins - Dave/The Viper Team
      F110 effects only - Fast Cargo < The new, proper F110 effects possibly again by Fast Cargo. If not, please verify.
      The egyptian skin - mohand777
      The F110 engine sound, I was not able to trace. Pls PM for any feedback to give proper credit.
      SF2 F-16C/D Block 60 Fictional USAF Squadrons - Viper63a
      The Viper Team for their EXCELLENT F-16s!
      Ravenclaw_007 for his new weapon packs.
      Spudknocker's work that inspired me to make this pack.
      Dtmdragon's original work that made this pack possible.

If I missed anyone...Please excuse and let me know, so I can give credit where it is due...
    • By Eagle114th
      Hello everyone, 

I updated the thread title to SFCE.  The reason why the name is Strike Fighter Community Expansion is that this mod uses various mods made by authors from CombatAce.  This mod is not only for my Saad - Zafir project. It is also for the community to use freely too!

What you will see in SFCE: 
      However, SFCE, in another hand, does NOT add any new add-on plane to SF2.  The reason of this:  With SFCE, anyone can use it as base to add any mods to it, build their own mod pack on top of it, or import big mod packs and upgrade it to work with SFCE.

LINK to SFCE Beta 1.2a:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s9f09dp35iwyjb/SFCE_v1.2a.7z/file
      I am able to release the beta now, it is all thanks to CombatAce community for the supports and pictures needed for the projects,  including Ravenclaw_007, Wrench, Nightshade/PR, Menrva, Daddyplanes, and Trotski00 for helping me with advice, pictures/videos references, modding, and aircraft information and Coupi for testing and fixing the sounds problems in F-4s ini files.  I especially want to thank to all authors of mods for giving me the permissions to use various mods for this project.   If there is any names I forgot to mention here, please let me know.  I will add your names here asap.  My apologies.
      this beta version Includes changes to all A-1s, A-4s, and F-4s series.  A-6 is being worked on now.  The feedback will be always helpful to improve this mod even further.  Please let me know if you see any errors with the loadout, sounds, and other features.

BUGS / ISSUES:
      1) I am still puzzled by these bugs.  When using F-4s and turning the navigation light on, as you start rolling down the runway, the light won't cover the whole runway.  There are sections that blackout the light area.  If any of you know how to solve it, please let me know.  If any of you know or suggest additional mods I am not aware of that improves TW aircraft, please let me know too.

2) There is one issue in Egyptian Mirage 5SDE's loadout.ini.  BFT is not working in loadout.ini, BUT you still will be able to have 4 of bombs loaded instead of having total 8 bombs with BFT automatically.  At least BFT still works well and you can manually load them in loadout.  If any of you know how to fix this, please let me know and I will happily update SFCE with it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hello everyone,

I have to put the project on halt for now.  The life situation suddenly changed.  My wife is in hospital and I am doing everything to take care of the situation.  It is the hardest time in my life.  I need to step away from CombatAce for time being until the situation improves.  I will be back someday.

Eagle114th

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..