Wasn't there one available? Think it used the ODS Iraq.

Yep, there should be one in the terrain download category.  ODS uses and old version of the map that has no rivers and no targets in Iran.  Instead the 2003+ version revamped by Wrench was used in Operation Darius mod package. 

Both terrain versions have quite a few mistakes, the 2003+ has many targets placed not in the real life location for instance, and I have an old WIP that is meant to correct them all. It's pretty far away from release but thanks to the recent TargetAreaEditor by mue I might complete it in the near future if RL permits.

Here's the link to the original Iraq 2003+ terrain:  http://combatace.com/files/file/12453-iraniraq-2003-terrain-for-sf2/

Edited by blaze95

the 2003+ has many targets placed not in the real life location for instance,

unfortunately, true. I didn't cross check with my charts.

BUT...

it has roads and rivers!!! and "custom" port tiles !!!

now, damnit Blaze, GET TO WORK!!!    :biggrin:

Given that there are custom tiles I guess they would be incongruous with the new tile-set released by JSF_Aggie?

they match ONLY the tile set used as I released it, which iirc, are Polack's desert tiles. It also include MANY missing transitions from that set